Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Its Monday isn't it.. What's Going On?

Posted by on May. 20, 2013 at 12:47 AM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

its Monday isn't it?

Photo

by on May. 20, 2013 at 12:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Alwaysmotivated
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2013 at 12:50 AM

Why is it that Monday is always a Hectic Day.. Is it because of the weekend, UUUUUUGH.. I better not even complain and Thank God I made it to Monday..  Time to go to bed, in fifteen minutes it will be Monday..Ha!

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on May. 20, 2013 at 12:59 AM

It is 10pm sunday night here so not quite monday.   I have been sick all weekend so it is like missing 48 hrs from my life.

Alwaysmotivated
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2013 at 1:07 AM

ooh no..sickI hope you get well soon, its nothing nice.. I haven't been sick in a while, now that I've said it, I'm sure I jinxed myself, lol.. Feel Better..

Quoting frndlyfn:

It is 10pm sunday night here so not quite monday.   I have been sick all weekend so it is like missing 48 hrs from my life.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on May. 20, 2013 at 1:19 AM

Hope you dont get sick.  I am lucky that dd is 7 now so fairly independant and daddy can keep her in line.  Both her and the cat thought it would be fun to lay on me during the peak of the fever.

This was milos spot while i stayed in bed.

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

ooh no..sickI hope you get well soon, its nothing nice.. I haven't been sick in a while, now that I've said it, I'm sure I jinxed myself, lol.. Feel Better..

Quoting frndlyfn:

caito
by Platinum Member on May. 20, 2013 at 1:24 AM

Mondays are our Thursdays. My husband is off on Wednesdays and Thursdays, so Mondays are just one more hurdle until our 'Fridays' ;)

alexis_06
by on May. 20, 2013 at 4:54 AM

oh i am so lookin forward to monday!!  its a pro-d day here...and i dont have to work.!! woo hoo!!

alexis_06
by on May. 20, 2013 at 4:54 AM

i guess thats why its almost 2am and i'm still up! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN