Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I wanna how many actually care about grammar or not...........

Posted by on May. 20, 2013 at 3:38 AM
  • 41 Replies

Poll

Question: I wanna know how many of you really give a flying flip weather or no I use correct grammar/spelling/punctuation...... If u do care about my grammar/spelling/punctuation so much why do you care?!

Options:

yes

no

dont really care either way

other..... explanation in comments

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 42

View Results

I'm always seeing ppl who just have to be the  proper English police b/c I don't write/type to their liking so Im doing a poll to see how many of you actually care and or why do you care soo much.

eye rollingsticking out tongue

by on May. 20, 2013 at 3:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
france2013
by on May. 20, 2013 at 3:45 AM

I came to this site to relax and meet women from all over, how you choose to express yourself depends only on you. 

P.S was a teacher years ago and i make the most spelling errors BUT  what the heck ( this site is for fun not judgebow downment

MzShorty787
by on May. 20, 2013 at 3:49 AM
Thank you. I'm on a cell ph so I type a lot of short hand and its become a very big habit of mine and ppl seem to think I am ignorant because of it. Also welcome to the site I wish u the best of luck cause these women can be mean.

Quoting france2013:

I came to this site to relax and meet women from all over, how you choose to express yourself depends only on you. 

P.S was a teacher years ago and i make the most spelling errors BUT  what the heck ( this site is for fun not judgebow downment

SJG1013
by Member on May. 20, 2013 at 3:51 AM

Mobile Photo

I don't care either way, this just fits with your question. lol
MzShorty787
by on May. 20, 2013 at 3:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol funny

Quoting SJG1013:

Mobile Photo

I don't care either way, this just fits with your question. lol

france2013
by on May. 20, 2013 at 3:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi

No worries, i will be fine here, i have been and seen this old world of ours and still learning about life. I love meeting humans and yes, on cell typing short hand is best. 

Have a superb Day!!you rock

briellesmomma
by Gold Member on May. 20, 2013 at 3:55 AM
I wonder*
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on May. 20, 2013 at 3:57 AM

As long as i can read it, I wont correct unless it is very wrong what i read.  Some words were not meant to be interchangeable as well as proper comma placement can make a big difference in a statement.

mymanben
by Member on May. 20, 2013 at 3:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I think for school/work it should be correct. But on a here? Who cares! Drives me nuts when people complain about it on here. Its not a resume, who cares?
MzShorty787
by on May. 20, 2013 at 4:01 AM
I do attempt to use correct punctuation, now attempt being the key word lol. What I'm talking about in this post is if I say 'u' instead of you stuff like that.

Quoting frndlyfn:

As long as i can read it, I wont correct unless it is very wrong what i read.  Some words were not meant to be interchangeable as well as proper comma placement can make a big difference in a statement.

BluePandaDreams
by on May. 20, 2013 at 4:01 AM
If I am in a snarky mood, I will play grammar police. But most of the time I can overlook the obvious errors. Now if it text speak or one huge paragraph, then I will play the smart ass grammar police. I come here to relax and have fun. If I want to focus on correct grammar and spelling, then I will log off here and work on one of my writing projects or blog.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN