Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I have baby fever! And it's bad!!!

Posted by on May. 20, 2013 at 9:37 PM
  • 18 Replies
1 mom liked this
I'm ready to just call the doctor to get this implanon taking out my arm like next week.. This fever is kicking in bad and it seems like everyone around me is pregnant. bad thing is my vow renewal is in sept and if i do become pregnant i wont fit in my dress that i bought 3 months ago.. anyone else in this stage ")
by on May. 20, 2013 at 9:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hnischke
by on May. 20, 2013 at 9:42 PM
I completely understand the feeling! Our baby is 8 months old. He's getting so big and is on the verge of walking and talking! Which is exciting and sad at the same time. Plus the adoption of our 3yo is almost complete.

I want another baby SOOO BADLY! I realize we're doing a lot right now. We are not ready yet. I just can't help that feeling!
oreo91
by on May. 20, 2013 at 9:48 PM

I have a 5 year old and a 2 year old and i work too!! so i see alot of pregnant ladys coming in and out. it doesnt help much but me and my DH said that we both agree to try after our vow renewal in sept. But getting my birth control taken out in aug. so that way my body will go back to normal before actually trying.

Quoting hnischke:

I completely understand the feeling! Our baby is 8 months old. He's getting so big and is on the verge of walking and talking! Which is exciting and sad at the same time. Plus the adoption of our 3yo is almost complete.

I want another baby SOOO BADLY! I realize we're doing a lot right now. We are not ready yet. I just can't help that feeling!

3lilmonsters88
by on May. 20, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Yep I am but I had my tubes tied 2yrs ago so no more babies for me.
Big_Momma_X02
by on May. 20, 2013 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this

So do I :-(,I would love to have another precious little baby.

Windy1890
by on May. 20, 2013 at 10:10 PM
I knew when I was done having babies because when I look at them the first thought that goes through my head is "Yup, work" and not "awwww" like everyone else.
scolabella
by on May. 20, 2013 at 11:06 PM

I am having severe baby fever as well. It seems like everyone I know is either pregnant, about to have, or just had a baby. It has sent my ovaries on  high alert!  It doesn't help that my son is turning two soon; seeing him growing up so fast makes me want to have another one. I have went so far as to take out my implanon! Here's hoping for baby #2 in the near future. It does usually take a few months to conceive (without having to come down from hormonal changes) so perhaps if you started trying soon you might not conceive until around september anyways...

oreo91
by on May. 20, 2013 at 11:19 PM

i was on implanon before i had my daughter when i got it taken out i got pregnant with in two months then MC then i got pregnant with my daughter 4 months later. But i willl let my body have two normal cycles before trying so i can have a low chance of having a MC again.

Quoting scolabella:

I am having severe baby fever as well. It seems like everyone I know is either pregnant, about to have, or just had a baby. It has sent my ovaries on  high alert!  It doesn't help that my son is turning two soon; seeing him growing up so fast makes me want to have another one. I have went so far as to take out my implanon! Here's hoping for baby #2 in the near future. It does usually take a few months to conceive (without having to come down from hormonal changes) so perhaps if you started trying soon you might not conceive until around september anyways...

mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on May. 20, 2013 at 11:21 PM
I have that and I'm happy. I have a 5 month old and she's my last. I would love another one but my pregnancies are too high risk and my husband doesn't want to go through it again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ditsyjo
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2013 at 12:59 AM

oh I had baby fever by the time my now 3year old was 2 months old... but I'm over it I'll just be glad when the mornig sickness passes now.

Carolbird77
by on May. 21, 2013 at 1:04 AM

As long as the hubby is with you on this. Go for it. Life changing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN