Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I have baby fever! And it's bad!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm ready to just call the doctor to get this implanon taking out my arm like next week.. This fever is kicking in bad and it seems like everyone around me is pregnant. bad thing is my vow renewal is in sept and if i do become pregnant i wont fit in my dress that i bought 3 months ago.. anyone else in this stage ")
by on May. 20, 2013 at 9:37 PM
Replies (11-18):
Bookoholic
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2013 at 1:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Ds will be 4 yrs old in June and I have it soo bad, I've want my next for two yrs.
BraydensMama163
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2013 at 1:08 AM
Dont cave in! I wake up to puke in the middle of the night I havent shit in a week, my everything itches, I.can't wake enough to.do a Damn thing. Pimples!
My feet are swelling already. I cry all the time. I can't shit..... That really bothers me....

And I'm only 11 weeks. So.... Yea.... Thank about that lol. It sucks .
lovemylittle1
by Hollywood ♥ Dream on May. 21, 2013 at 1:25 AM
1 mom liked this

I have baby fever too! I know I can not have another child right now, but I want to really bad. My daughter is 6 and is just about to finish kindergarten.

I swore for the first 4 years of her life that I am never going to have another child. EVER! But now I am ready... I have been fighting it off for the last 2 years.

CrazyGirl1012
by on May. 21, 2013 at 1:35 AM

Girl, I had baby fever for three years before I got pregnant. It just so happens that I have seven friends pregnant right now, and as I found out about each one, I got more and more upset that I was not. But don't do anything rash. Getting pregnant today or 4 months from today isn't going to make a bit of difference. Make the best out of your vow renewal, that is SO important, and get pregnant right afterwards, just like a real newlywed couple. My husband and I finally got married in October, and I am now 16 weeks pregnant with a sweet little girl that I have been wanting since the day I met my dear husband. 

CrazyGirl1012
by on May. 21, 2013 at 1:38 AM

Girl, hang in there!!! I felt the EXACT same way my first trimester with this one. I am now 16 weeks and feeling absolutely FANTASTIC. I have more energy than I have had in years, I am getting tons done, and really enjoying being pregnant for the second time. Give it a few more weeks and you will be on cloud 9, at least for a few months!

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Dont cave in! I wake up to puke in the middle of the night I havent shit in a week, my everything itches, I.can't wake enough to.do a Damn thing. Pimples!
My feet are swelling already. I cry all the time. I can't shit..... That really bothers me....

Crashly
by WINNING! on May. 21, 2013 at 1:39 AM
Me too. I about had my IUD removed at my annual, two weeks ago. Thank god I didn't. I've only been dating my boyfriend for a few months. I wouldn't want either of us in a situation where we felt like we were forced into a situation we aren't ready for.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BraydensMama163
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Ugh I hope so. I'm also suffering.from those hormonal headaches that last for days. The last one actually messed with my vision and I had to go to the Dr within an hour. It was scary but.everything turned out ok.

Ill just be glad to poop again.

Quoting CrazyGirl1012:

Girl, hang in there!!! I felt the EXACT same way my first trimester with this one. I am now 16 weeks and feeling absolutely FANTASTIC. I have more energy than I have had in years, I am getting tons done, and really enjoying being pregnant for the second time. Give it a few more weeks and you will be on cloud 9, at least for a few months!

Quoting BraydensMama163:

trainlady
by Bronze Member on May. 22, 2013 at 8:07 AM

Go baby sit for someone day and night for several weeks or months and you will get over the baby fever.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)