Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
I hate when adults sport disney characters on their clothes, bed sheets, in their car, wherever. Youre a grown up, get over the disney shit!
by on May. 21, 2013 at 12:14 AM
Replies (11-20):
BoxxyBabee
by on May. 21, 2013 at 12:25 AM
You just wait until im president! =)

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

So I can't have a childish side to me. Right glad you don't rule over me. I love my Tigger hoodie and don't give two sh'ts what anyone thinks.

Quoting BoxxyBabee:

I hate when adults sport disney characters on their clothes, bed sheets, in their car, wherever. Youre a grown up, get over the disney shit!

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on May. 21, 2013 at 12:27 AM

I'm not one of those mom's i don't care for Disney.

Momof2Stepof3
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2013 at 12:29 AM

An what are you going to do about my Tigger hoodie? Throw me in jail? Stone me to death? The government can't tell me what I can and can't wear. The military tried that shit on me when my DH was enlisted and I was a dependent, yeah they didn't get far. I still wear tank tops, jeans and runners.

Quoting BoxxyBabee:

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

So I can't have a childish side to me. Right glad you don't rule over me. I love my Tigger hoodie and don't give two sh'ts what anyone thinks.

Quoting BoxxyBabee:

BoxxyBabee
by on May. 21, 2013 at 12:30 AM
Off with her head!

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

An what are you going to do about my Tigger hoodie? Throw me in jail? Stone me to death? The government can't tell me what I can and can't wear. The military tried that shit on me when my DH was enlisted and I was a dependent, yeah they didn't get far. I still wear tank tops, jeans and runners.

Quoting BoxxyBabee:

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

Quoting BoxxyBabee:

JocelynsMommy30
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2013 at 12:32 AM
2 moms liked this
I love Disney I'm still a kid at heart. I will sport a Minnie Mouse sweater once In a while and yes ma'am I have my Tangled towel. :)
Momof2Stepof3
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2013 at 12:32 AM

Ahhhh Miss Queen of Hearts I's not scared.

Quoting BoxxyBabee:

Off with her head!

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

Quoting BoxxyBabee:

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

Quoting BoxxyBabee:

Toxic.Stardust
by on May. 21, 2013 at 12:33 AM
What's the point in being grown up if you can't act childish at times?

Bonus points if you know who said that.
Mommytoaangel
by on May. 21, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Bite me i have my on oppions an likes an i willlll for ever luv the winnie the pooh gang till i die an i will proudley were an collecet winnie the pooh gang stuff
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pce68
by on May. 21, 2013 at 12:35 AM

I want a Togger hoodie! I love Tigger, and Pooh. I have a shirt with Pooh on it but no Tigger stuff. :(

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

Quoting BoxxyBabee:

Bookoholic
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Same here

Quoting kidlover2:

I collect all the Disney movies and love Disney world.... I do draw the line at clothes and sheets.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN