Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

WTH! does this means?

Posted by on May. 21, 2013 at 11:09 AM
  • 10 Replies
Signs:

Saying I love you first.

Showing where the hidden spare key is.

Willing to hang out with the kids more. (One on one. Not with me around)

Making comments about wishing we could hang all day on the weekends.

Cutting my grass and weed eating for me when not asked to.

His family asking about my kids (even though haven't met them yet)

Spent all day mother's day with me and the kids.

***Are these good signs of a serious relationship??
by on May. 21, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Texascandee
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2013 at 11:24 AM

I would say you possibly have a good guy but I would also take it slow

itsnotamovie
by on May. 21, 2013 at 11:25 AM
I would say so.
mommytoeandb
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2013 at 11:33 AM

Why not just ask?  How long have you guys been dating?  I would say that he is very sweet and thoughtful and wants to have a relationship.  I would consider it serious when you can actually ASK HIM. 

a06z08mama
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2013 at 11:33 AM
We have been together for two years. Under radar the first year since I was still legally married.

All of this has been happening in the last month.

Quoting Texascandee:

I would say you possibly have a good guy but I would also take it slow

a06z08mama
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2013 at 11:36 AM
Living together right now wouldn't be ideal. His dad lives with him for now. Dad has Alzheimer's. But its getting worse. And SO can't be there all the time to help.

The key thing happened Sunday. So I haven't been able to actually talk to him yet about it. Bad storms last night. The kids and I stayed in

Quoting mommytoeandb:

Why not just ask?  How long have you guys been dating?  I would say that he is very sweet and thoughtful and wants to have a relationship.  I would consider it serious when you can actually ASK HIM. 

MotherLady
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2013 at 11:36 AM
I think it sounds like he wants to be serous. But just ask him.
Alwaysmotivated
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Yes, those are signs of a serious relationship which can be good it you are ready and bad if you are not.. :)

babybutastink
by on May. 21, 2013 at 11:59 AM

sounds like the signs are towards the serious.....I hope all goes well for you & your bf

mommytoeandb
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Huh?  How did living together come up with my post?  Anyway...DH and I dated for three years before marriage and didn't live together.  You can be serious without living together.  ;)

Quoting a06z08mama:

Living together right now wouldn't be ideal. His dad lives with him for now. Dad has Alzheimer's. But its getting worse. And SO can't be there all the time to help.

The key thing happened Sunday. So I haven't been able to actually talk to him yet about it. Bad storms last night. The kids and I stayed in

Quoting mommytoeandb:

a06z08mama
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Sorry. Mind went off on its own world. Lol. Crazy work day.

I know we can be serious without living together. He is just hard to read. So thats why the subtle things he is doing makes me think he is getting more serious. Which excites me. Because he is great. Treats me awesome and the kids adore him.

Quoting mommytoeandb:

Huh?  How did living together come up with my post?  Anyway...DH and I dated for three years before marriage and didn't live together.  You can be serious without living together.  ;)

Quoting a06z08mama:

Quoting mommytoeandb:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN