Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Are you a Night OWL or an Early Bird?

Posted by on May. 21, 2013 at 5:54 PM
  • 86 Replies
1 mom liked this

I don't know what to say I am, I am up late at night and still wake up early in the morning.. Given a choice I think I rather be a Night owl.. How about you? What time is bedtime for you and what time do you get up in the morning..

by on May. 21, 2013 at 5:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Alwaysmotivated
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2013 at 5:55 PM

I go to bed maybe about 12:30-12:45.. Jimmy Fallon and Criminal minds :( darn,darn, darn...

MrsKaufold1990
by on May. 21, 2013 at 5:55 PM

Neither. 

I am in bed by 10pm with Addison. And have to be up at 8am to be down at my mothers during the day.

Alwaysmotivated
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2013 at 5:56 PM

I get up at 4am, not specifically to look at the judge shows but they are on, so I end up looking at them.. Judge Alread,(don't know name) We the people and Judge Ross.. darn!darn!darn!  That's why I am a hot mess in the day sometimes..stay clear, lol..

Alwaysmotivated
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2013 at 5:58 PM

sounds like very reasonable times.. When I get back in the working field, those would be my hours, well earlier in the morning, right now obviously, I have two much times on my hand, lol..

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

Neither. 

I am in bed by 10pm with Addison. And have to be up at 8am to be down at my mothers during the day.

Bookoholic
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2013 at 5:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Well its not much of a "choice" my biological internal clock wants to be a night owl, sadly society doesn't want that so I force myself to between 12-2am Ds is up by 8-10am so it really depends on when he goes to sleep.
anj2mom
by Member on May. 21, 2013 at 5:58 PM
I've always been a night owl. Wosh i could be one still but these 2 kids wake up too early. I am Not a morning person!
MrsKaufold1990
by on May. 21, 2013 at 5:59 PM

No I hate mornings. 

I can't wait for school to start, so I can be up get her off to school, and then go back to bed.

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

sounds like very reasonable times.. When I get back in the working field, those would be my hours, well earlier in the morning, right now obviously, I have two much times on my hand, lol..

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

Neither. 

Alwaysmotivated
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2013 at 5:59 PM

Girl, 12-2am, Whew and I thought I was bad big smile mini

Quoting Bookoholic:

Well its not much of a "choice" my biological internal clock wants to be a night owl, sadly society doesn't want that so I force myself to between 12-2am Ds is up by 8-10am so it really depends on when he goes to sleep.

Alwaysmotivated
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2013 at 6:00 PM

lol..too funny..

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

No I hate mornings. 

I can't wait for school to start, so I can be up get her off to school, and then go back to bed.

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

Neither. 

Bookoholic
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2013 at 6:00 PM
Yep, that's on a bad night generally I'm asleep by 11:30pm but eh, coffee is my best friend.

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Girl, 12-2am, Whew and I thought I was bad big smile mini

Quoting Bookoholic:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)