Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

The soda Stream maker appliance

Posted by on May. 22, 2013 at 11:39 AM
  • 8 Replies
Good morning, I was wondering if there was a group on here for people using the soda Stream machine. I looked in the group section, but could not find anything. I've been out here for five days and I think this is a wonderful wonderful site.
by on May. 22, 2013 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Big_Momma_X02
by on May. 22, 2013 at 12:59 PM

I don't know if there is a group,I was going to invest in one of these but they are kind of expensive,is it really cheaper to have one of these VS buying a bottle of diet soda from a grocery store when you need to,usually here the bottles are on sale and if you buy store brand soda it's only 99 cents or less,well here they are...

Kaitlin123
by Member on May. 22, 2013 at 1:02 PM
I was thinking in investing in one but they are so expensive! I rather just buy a bottle of soda. It's 99 cents!
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on May. 22, 2013 at 2:17 PM

I don't think there's a group dedicated to the soda stream, but maybe you can find other members who use it on groups like Frugalistas, etc.

MrsKaufold1990
by on May. 22, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Depending on what kind of soda you buy it's cheaper to buy soda. 

And it also depends on how much soda you drink.

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on May. 23, 2013 at 8:51 AM

I haven't seen one! But have you used yours? I have wanted to know how well they work! Do you like it?

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat
with us Every Tuesday!

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on May. 23, 2013 at 9:11 AM

I don't think there is one. We use ours all the time and that thing works good. Although my husband still buys soda that was the point of us getting it so he wouldn't have to buy soda anymore lol. 

ModaMama
by on May. 23, 2013 at 9:15 AM

I love my soda stream, but I totally abuse it for reasons other than soda (I don't drink soda, DH does.)  When I started losing weight, I'd use it to carbonate a liter of water, then mix in a little green tea and honey or just some lemon.

SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on May. 23, 2013 at 9:20 AM

I was thinking about getting one simply to make the soda water. I make my own syrups in the summer but I love to use the carbonated water for things like breads or a fruit spritzers year round.  We dont drink commercial sodas though so I would not be purchasing the syrups.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)