Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Help calm me down,please. (graphic picture) Update.

Posted by on May. 22, 2013 at 1:46 PM
  • 111 Replies
1 mom liked this

I just got a phone call from my son's girlfriend's house.They said my 17 year old got hit by a car!They said his face is all banged up....and he probably needs to go to the hospital.If he was goofing off...I will kill him.Right now-I am just freaked out.My hubby left with the car,he will call me in a minute.

We just got home from the ER.I have never been as scared/mad as I was(am)today.My son is ok,sort of.He broke his cheek-bone in 4 places,he has a concussion and the rest of him is pretty banged up. I did not think my kid would do something quite this stupid...I may kill him yet.

What happened is just as much my son's fault as it is the fault of the other kid.They got out of school early and he called me and asked me to give him about a half hour,and then send his father after him.A lot can happen in about 10 minutes!As they were goofing off at school one of his class mates drove by....And,somehow or other my son and another boy end up sitting on the OUTSIDE of this car-while it was in motion!!Both of the boys sitting on the outside of the car "fell off" (DUH!What did they think was going to happen?Freaking teenagers!!)

Omg,I am glad he wasn't hurt more than he was,but I am SOOOO mad at him I can't hardly look at him right now.He could have killed himself....and all just because he was showing off with his friends.Moms-use him as an example!! Scare your teens....I never thought mine would do ANYTHING as stupid as this.According to the police here in Mississippi teens are doing this "car surfing" and at least one or two die every couple of months.

Well,he will have his first surgery on the 1st-they have to repair his septum.And,while at this doctor visit it was discovered that it seems he may need a surgery on his eye.They think his retina is detached!! The doctor said that they couldn't really see his eye(damage,if any) because of the amount of blood in his eye at last visit.It is starting to clear up a little-it still looks sort of bad.

Some of the moms have been sending messages asking if he is ok,so I decided to update it.

by on May. 22, 2013 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on May. 22, 2013 at 1:47 PM

BUMP!

BoxxyBabee
by on May. 22, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Good luck
turtle07
by on May. 22, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrimsonGrace
by Silver Member on May. 22, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Hope he is OK!
Mel0dy
by Bronze Member on May. 22, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Hope hes okay 

Kimberlynn
by on May. 22, 2013 at 1:55 PM
Hope he's okay! Let us know how he's doing!
proudmommy690
by Platinum Member on May. 22, 2013 at 1:55 PM
Hope hes ok. How scary :(
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on May. 22, 2013 at 11:32 PM

We just got home from the ER.I have never been as scared/mad as I was(am)today.My son is ok,sort of.He broke his cheek-bone in 4 places,he has a concussion and the rest of him is pretty banged up. I did not think my kid would do something quite this stupid...I may kill him yet.

What happened is just as much my son's fault as it is the fault of the other kid.They got out of school early and he called me and asked me to give him about a half hour,and then send his father after him.A lot can happen in about 10 minutes!As they were goofing off at school one of his class mates drove by....And,somehow or other my son and another boy end up sitting on the OUTSIDE of this car-while it was in motion!!Both of the boys sitting on the outside of the car "fell off" (DUH!What did they think was going to happen?Freaking teenagers!!)

Omg,I am glad he wasn't hurt more than he was,but I am SOOOO mad at him I can't hardly look at him right now.He could have killed himself....and all just because he was showing off with his friends.Moms-use him as an example!! Scare your teens....I never thought mine would do ANYTHING as stupid as this.According to the police here in Mississippi teens are doing this "car surfing" and at least one or two die every couple of months.

Arlena325
by on May. 22, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Mobile Photo

Praying that he will be okay!
keeblergirl820
by on May. 22, 2013 at 11:36 PM
Hope he ok (((hugs)))
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN