Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

just had 2 boys expose themself to my 5yr old daughter

Posted by on May. 22, 2013 at 7:02 PM
  • 9 Replies

ugh im so sick of the kids around here till we move in to our house.my 2 kids were playing out in the back yard and since we live in a town house we have people that live behind out.well the 2 boys are 8 and 9.so when the kids play outside i open the sliding glass door and  let them play while i watch them from the dining room since i have a baby that really doesnt like playing in the grass.so im watching the kids and i turn to get my phone to call my dad and i look back outside and both boys have pulled down their pants and underwear and are showing themself to my daughter.now since i have 2 boys my dd knows what a penis is.but the fact that they are 8 and 9 and she is 5 is wrong.the kids mother was just sitting there not doing anything.i called my kids over and had them come in (they had only been outside 5 mins).i cant wait to be out of this place the kids around here are little brats!

by on May. 22, 2013 at 7:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Nightowl789
by on May. 22, 2013 at 7:04 PM
Wow
micheledo
by on May. 22, 2013 at 7:06 PM
Call the police and make a report. A written report.

Especially since the mother did nothing. If they are exposing themselves at such a young age ,they are not being taught appropriate behavior. What will the do to young girls when they hit puberty?? Reporting it will hopefully get these boys the help they need before things get worsem
Babymama7710
by Member on May. 22, 2013 at 7:11 PM

im going to ask my husband what he wants to do when he gets home from work

Quoting micheledo:

Especially since the mother did nothing. If they are exposing themselves at such a young age ,they are not being taught appropriate behavior. What will the do to young girls when they hit puberty?? Reporting it will hopefully get these boys the help they need before things get worsem

EMQ2013
by on May. 22, 2013 at 7:12 PM
My son is autistic and was dared to do that by one of his classmates. He of course realized after it wasn't such a good idea and was in trouble both at school and at home. You should have a talk with their parents, the children may be special needs and not understand what they did was wrong.
DACIA79
by Silver Member on May. 22, 2013 at 7:14 PM
Quoting micheledo:

I agree with this
Babymama7710
by Member on May. 22, 2013 at 7:18 PM
1 mom liked this

if they are special needs then the mother should have been watching her kids.i didnt make a big deal about it.made my kids come in and told them they are not to play with them again.if they dont know right from wrong my kids dont need to be playing with them.

Quoting EMQ2013:

My son is autistic and was dared to do that by one of his classmates. He of course realized after it wasn't such a good idea and was in trouble both at school and at home. You should have a talk with their parents, the children may be special needs and not understand what they did was wrong.

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on May. 22, 2013 at 7:38 PM

That's a darn shame.

Mamamanic
by on May. 22, 2013 at 9:54 PM
I would totally be talking to the mother and then ask to talk to her boys. Or both moms if that is the case.
MrsRinehart2010
by on May. 22, 2013 at 9:57 PM

yeah the mother would have gotten  a ear full from me plus I would be calling and have a welfare check done on these children seeing as they arent being taught properly an possibly(but hopefully not) learning these things from some where else. Hopefully it wa just kids being curious kids but it could be more better to have a check done and explain why you want it done. an as far as she knowing who called I wouldnt care .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)