Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Ovulation confusion! help!!

Posted by on May. 23, 2013 at 10:42 AM
  • 8 Replies
We are ttc #2! In March 13 i had an ectopic preg was treated with mtx only one shot, April 14 cycle was normal not ttc. May 18 cycle a little screwed up, got a very very faint + 4 days after missed pd. then got "period" heavy thick clotty early mc or chem pregnancy? On the last two days of period had a ton of ewcm (not normally noticed?) And pinching feelings on my right side. The bleeding at that point was mostly just spotting so i could tell it was definitely ewcm. Today all bleeding/spotting is gone and only have very wet watery cm with a high soft open cervx. Does this sound like early o? Yesterday i couldn't keep hands of dh! Any advise welcomed!!
by on May. 23, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
sarahsmommy430
by New Member on May. 23, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Bump?
Indianamomto4
by Member on May. 23, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Seems early for ovulation....have you thought of trying an ovulation prediction test while ttc? All four of my children were conceived using them.

sarahsmommy430
by New Member on May. 23, 2013 at 12:16 PM
I thought its early but with my cycles being messed up i wasn't sure, yes we r going to use opks and temping i have to order them online cause its much cheaper that way, i can't wait to start!
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:12 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on May. 23, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Hoping some others can give you some help :)

sarahsmommy430
by New Member on May. 23, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Me too! I have a one year old and we tried for her for 8 months i didn't temp opk check cm or anything and i decided to hold off on worrying about it and got pregnant that month so i have no idea when i ovulate lol and the ectopic and early mc i just had were surprises so this is my 1st mo actively trying!
ScrChk23
by Amanda on May. 23, 2013 at 4:33 PM

It's possible.  I would just relax and 'practice', 'practice', 'practice'.  

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2013 at 8:33 AM

Hi! Welcome to CafeMom! Good luck with TTC!

sarahsmommy430
by New Member on May. 24, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Thank u! I love this site already!! So helpful to have others going thru the same thing! All my friends conceived their babies not trying! So they really don't understand what in doing, or talking about!

Quoting LancesMom:

Hi! Welcome to CafeMom! Good luck with TTC!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)