Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What happend to Victoria Secret? PIOG

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:55 PM
  • 35 Replies
1 mom liked this

I yousta love Victoria Secret. In college it was all I ever wore. In fact my college bras are still being worn by my younger sisters. They would last me years.  I loved their bras and would drop 45$ for one, knowing that it would out wear any of the 7.99$ ones I got from ross. Then I started having kids and breastfeeding and I took a break from wearing them. My boob size was always changing and I didn't want to pay that kinda money only to wear another size a month later. Anywho so now I am done birthing babies and I want my comfy, quality bras back but they are gone. VS stuff is now crap and the wacky thing is they cost even more. First bra I bought after having kids the threads came out of it and it was the one that give you two cup sizes so I only wore it when I went out. Took it back and got another same thing happen. These are the same bras I wore for YEARS prekids. Then even the panties don't last the lace is cheap and always getting holes. I actually have some prekid panties that are still in perfect shape, but my new ones don't last at all. So I stopped buying again and got the cheap ones again, but I am getting tired of them falling apart so I go back and get another bra wore it twice and in addition to the threads coming out this one stinks like chemicals or something.  Arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Does anyone else have this issue? What other quality bras do you wear? I am so done with them.

by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2013 at 3:06 PM

I have done very well wiith Sears bras that are 20 and under.  I am not a fancy girl but i would like one or 2 with pretty patterns. Apparently my size that is not possible.  I even have the genie bras for when i do not want to wear hook n eye bras.

BoxxyBabee
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:20 PM
Victoria secret bras do not last for me.
Miller0305
by Member on May. 24, 2013 at 3:22 PM
I had this same conversation the other day lol. Years ago the quality was great, I still have a strapless bra from there that looks brand new and it's over 15 years old. Their stuff is crisp now. I get bras from kohls or marshals.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MimiMamaMe
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:27 PM

Girl, I so agree!

SarahLizyB
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 3:30 PM

I've never loved Victoria Secrets bras. My absolutely fav is Chantelle and they're not much more. They also last.

aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 3:34 PM
2 moms liked this
Used to *
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krayzbabylove
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:34 PM
I have always had issues with VS, and their prices are outrageous. I only but bras at Frederick of Hollywood. Love their styles, and they are good quality garments. Not too spendy either.
wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2013 at 3:55 PM
I have an old lace VS bra from about 10 years ago that is still good, but I have thrown the two or three I have purchased in the past two years away already!

And LTNS!!! How are you? I bet those adorable kids are huge now. :)
FrozenReesesCup
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Because she didn't spell secret wrong... Right?

Quoting aprilsalcro:

Use to *
FrozenReesesCup
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Anyway. I completely agree. But I stopped going there after i saw that hidden camera report about how they put the worn panties people return back on the racks.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)