Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im a bad influence.

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:35 PM
  • 7 Replies
Im a bad influence on my five year old...

She likes watching the ID channel, bio channel, jersey shore and snooki and jwow. Oh and teen mom and 16 & pregnant.

Oh and she walks around singing about red solo cups and another beer in mexico. And "youre so damn hot." And blow my whistle.

Meh oh well
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Big_Momma_X02
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:18 PM

Eh kids pick up stuff and fast..my 7 year old borrows my camera constantly and takes self pictures like I do sometimes I always say my she's ready for Facebook LOL..

Big_Momma_X02
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:19 PM

Oh and she does famous duck face and all the other poses lol..

outtamymynd
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 10:20 PM
It happens. Mine are the same way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsKaufold1990
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:33 PM
So does mine lol.

Quoting Big_Momma_X02:

Oh and she does famous duck face and all the other poses lol..

trainlady
by on May. 25, 2013 at 11:37 AM

Who is in charge in your house, her or you? Its up to you what she is allowed to watch and believe me mine would not have watched those programs. And I don't care how much hollering and crying she did she would be cut off from them and put on a diet of shows appropriate for a five year old. IF she is watching this stuff now how the heck is she going ot act and talk when she's 15 and out of control. Do something now before it gets way too far out of hand. Plus the mothers of other children her age are not going to want their kids to play with her if she is singing these songs. And what's with the whistle blowing? Take it away from her. Like I said, whos the boss in your house?

momma_2013
by on May. 25, 2013 at 11:41 AM
Mine is 5 and 9 and 13 they all do it....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsKaufold1990
by on May. 25, 2013 at 11:49 AM
LMAO.

Id rather her watch these shows then disney shows.

We dont watch sprout or nick jr or disney jr...shes five. Not two!!!!

And I am not going to stop watching what I enjoy because she is there.

She knows that she cant become pregnant at 15-16 just because they do online.

And they are SONGS....which mean theyve got NO MEANING. Get a damn grip

Quoting trainlady:

Who is in charge in your house, her or you? Its up to you what she is allowed to watch and believe me mine would not have watched those programs. And I don't care how much hollering and crying she did she would be cut off from them and put on a diet of shows appropriate for a five year old. IF she is watching this stuff now how the heck is she going ot act and talk when she's 15 and out of control. Do something now before it gets way too far out of hand. Plus the mothers of other children her age are not going to want their kids to play with her if she is singing these songs. And what's with the whistle blowing? Take it away from her. Like I said, whos the boss in your house?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)