Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

HELP!!! I'VE BEEN INVADED!!!

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:38 PM
  • 7 Replies
By 3 girls the age of 7. And a girl age of 9 (sister to a 7 yr old girl) and my almost 7 yr old dd. So 5 girls total.

We went and seen Epic tonight. Made personal pizzas. A fort to sleep in. Crafts.

Now they have more energy than me in the morning after a pot of coffee. Its 10:36 pm my time. Been up since 5:30 myself. So let's see how long they stay up....
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
kitty8199
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:40 PM
1 mom liked this
They'll be up all night. Maybe tell them it's bed time, and "let" them stay up and talk.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
a06z08mama
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2013 at 12:04 AM
Tried it. Told them they could settle down and read. But yeah. Two fell asleep. (The sisters). Now my dd and two others are crafting it again.
trainlady
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Usually a nice warm bath or shower will calm them down and get them ready for sleep. Or read a story to them or have them watch a tv show that is very calming. It may take different things for different girls. Perhaps some warm cocoa while watching tv.

ShesAllWrite
by on May. 25, 2013 at 12:43 PM

Sounds like they had a great time--nice work! What time did they finally go to sleep?

a06z08mama
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2013 at 3:14 PM
1 mom liked this
After me dozing a couple times. I got up at 12:14 and said it was time for bed. Dd came and snuggled in the chair with me. And it wasn't too long after they fell asleep. And were back up at 7:30.

Movies and snuggles with dd and ds.(he stayed at his aunts. Because he didn't want to be with a bunch of girls) and nap time!!!

Quoting ShesAllWrite:

Sounds like they had a great time--nice work! What time did they finally go to sleep?

momof4bzN2gz
by Julie on May. 25, 2013 at 3:48 PM
Youtube
momof4bzN2gz
by Julie on May. 25, 2013 at 3:49 PM
Mackelmore thrift shop
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)