Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

And you thought you were having a bad day?! (Title change...Just for $hi*s and giggles.)

Posted by on May. 25, 2013 at 3:34 AM
  • 15 Replies

Man Dies After Being Buried Alive Beneath 200 pounds of Elephant Shit 

Friedrich Riesfeldt loved his job as a zookeeper, and took great pride in the care of his animals. So much in fact that he took a very personal interest in trying to relieve a viciously constipated elephant named Stefan. 
 In order to help mitigate the elephant's constipation, Friedrich fed Stephan over 22 doses of animal laxative and more than a bushel of berries, figs and  prunes to try to break the elephants bowels. Unfortunately for Friedrich, the elephant let loose while Friedrich was standing directly behind him as he was  trying to administer an olive oil enema. The force of the sudden load of shit that came from the elephants ass came without warning, pinning Friedrich  violently to the ground, slamming his head against the concrete with such force that he was instantly knocked unconscious and consequently Friedrich the  zookeeper suffocated beneath 200 pounds of elephant shit!
  Just to give you something that you can compare this too, 200 pounds of shit is the equivalent of a dump truck full of mud. Even after he was completely buried the elephant apparently continued to relieve himself. 
  Poor Friedrich was under all that shit for an hour before someone whoâs attention was caught by this ungodly pile of feces got close enough to see what  was Friedrichâs uncovered foot.

Well,I have no snappy comebacks!!Heeheehee....(and yes,I know it's not funny.Guess I'm just evil.)big smile ministick out tongue minisurprise mini

Thought for the day :

Women are angels and when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We are flexible that way.

by on May. 25, 2013 at 3:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on May. 25, 2013 at 3:35 AM

BUMP!

3_girls_86
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2013 at 3:37 AM
omg. that's nasty and would suck!
mamahernandez3
by on May. 25, 2013 at 3:39 AM
1 mom liked this
oh wow. what a shitty way to die!
smurfbitebug
by on May. 25, 2013 at 3:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Didn't this happen years ago? Or did this actually happen twice to two different people?
If it happened twice that makes it somehow better. Dumber. But better.
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on May. 25, 2013 at 3:42 AM

Don't know,I just found it...decided to share.

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Didn't this happen years ago? Or did this actually happen twice to two different people?

smurfbitebug
by on May. 25, 2013 at 3:45 AM
It's a classic even if this is the same story. A good share.

Quoting brandyblx:

Don't know,I just found it...decided to share.

Quoting smurfbitebug:

PikachuLuver
by on May. 25, 2013 at 3:46 AM
lol!! U made me tinkle!!!Dont make me laugh!!!
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on May. 25, 2013 at 3:47 AM

I know,right?Can you imagine what he must have been thinking while he was "drowning" in poop?!blank stare

Quoting 3_girls_86:

omg. that's nasty and would suck!

Cherish77
by Cherish on May. 25, 2013 at 3:49 AM

Idk, but if a Elephant started pooping on me, I think I'd move, why would some one not try and move out of the way?

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on May. 25, 2013 at 3:49 AM

eeks that is a poopy way to die.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN