Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Thinking of taking my 2 dd's to the Ringling Bros Circus. I don't know how we have never gone. My dad used to take us all the time. Is it still a awesome show????

by on May. 25, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Replies (11-20):
calsmom62
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2013 at 4:46 PM
We saw it at the Boston td garden and had nosebleed seats. I prefer the smaller ones that use tents. The kids can see more and interacti9
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on May. 25, 2013 at 4:54 PM
It's been a few years but it was a great show.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mariosmommy254
by on May. 25, 2013 at 4:55 PM

i took my four year old last year. i liked the show. my son said he was ready to go lol

Tipsen
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2013 at 5:19 PM
Where do you live? It is coming to us too and I am debating on going
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on May. 25, 2013 at 6:00 PM

I have not gone in years since it does cost so much.   We havent even taken dd to the local ones that pop up.  I am hoping we can go to zoo this summer since our budget has grown for entertainment or the childrens museum.

MrsKaufold1990
by on May. 25, 2013 at 6:03 PM
Call where itll be.

Theyll have cheaper.

I wanted to take addison.

But we didnt have 200 bucks.

Quoting Mamamanic:

The tickets are not cheap though, but was looking at opening night and they have 50% off for opening night. Not sure if I like the seats (kinda upper lower level), hate ticketmaster also. 

hburnette3
by New Member on May. 25, 2013 at 6:04 PM

I took dd a couple of years ago.  It's not as good as when I was a child.  (15 years ago) 

There were fewer animals.  safety reasons and PETA I'm sure.  eye rolling

Big_Momma_X02
by on May. 26, 2013 at 12:38 AM

Have fun,I took my Kids a few years ago,they had a ton of fun.

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2013 at 12:43 AM
It was 2 years ago ... As for how probably look on line or your local box office
Mamamanic
by on May. 26, 2013 at 12:45 AM

I did look at the arena it was at and it is actually cheaer at ticket master. I just hate how you can't look at all available seating. You put in what you want and it gives you a seat, I tried the search 3 diffrent ways and it was the same seat each time. I found out that opening night is 50% off, I had a $5 off thing and it is way cheaper for opening night. I kinda wonder if I should just get the cheaper nose bleeds and move up when the show doesn't fill up (we did that at Go Diego Go) it was very empty and they didn't seem to care. 

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

Call where itll be.

Theyll have cheaper.

I wanted to take addison.

But we didnt have 200 bucks.

Quoting Mamamanic:

The tickets are not cheap though, but was looking at opening night and they have 50% off for opening night. Not sure if I like the seats (kinda upper lower level), hate ticketmaster also. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN