Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

The salon wants to charge me to fix their mistake! *pic* UPDATED 5/28! ***UPDATED 6/1 !!! ITS FIXED! What do you think?***

Posted by on May. 25, 2013 at 8:53 PM
  • 71 Replies
2 moms liked this

I am so pissed! I wanted blond with brown low lights ( whatever you call them) my hair is orange and brassy! Especially on the top.I am NEVER going back there again!

This is what I wanted!

UPDATE: I emailed their headquarters. I got a personal email from the director of 4 stores and she is "shocked and concerned" and wants to personally fix my.hair! So I'm giving her a call tomorrow. I hope she can fix it!

by on May. 25, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
a06z08mama
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2013 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Where did they even attempt the low lights? I wouldn't go back there. Id go to another place. Tell them what happened and see what they can do.
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on May. 25, 2013 at 9:05 PM
I know! Where is my blond! Ugh

Quoting a06z08mama:

Where did they even attempt the low lights? I wouldn't go back there. Id go to another place. Tell them what happened and see what they can do.

kitty8199
by Ruby Member on May. 25, 2013 at 9:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd tell them they WILL fix it free, or you'll get it somewhere else and give then the bill.
I think you'd win a court case. That's not even close to what you asked for.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on May. 25, 2013 at 9:12 PM
I.would but I don't want them to fuck it up even more than it already is

Quoting kitty8199:

I'd tell them they WILL fix it free, or you'll get it somewhere else Anna give then the bill.

I think toys win a court case. That's not even close to what you asked for.

kitty8199
by Ruby Member on May. 25, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Then I'd tell them, you're gonna send the bill.

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

I.would but I don't want them to fuck it up even more than it already is

Quoting kitty8199:

I'd tell them they WILL fix it free, or you'll get it somewhere else Anna give then the bill.

I think toys win a court case. That's not even close to what you asked for.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
a06z08mama
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2013 at 9:32 PM
Was it a newbie stylist? Cuz that's a piss poor job honestly. I can do better with a box kit and Reynolds Foil at home. Lol

My lady does awesome. I just got it done two weeks ago. And still love it. Only thing is I want to buy the Bio Ionic freestyle flat iron she uses. Hoping this coming check I can .

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

Quoting a06z08mama:

baquick
by on May. 25, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Oh hell no.... That shit would be fixed ASAP!
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on May. 25, 2013 at 9:51 PM
She didn't seem new. But I went to Fantastic Same instead of my other salon because its too far away and I just had a baby. DH wanted me close. NEVER AGAIN!

Quoting a06z08mama:

Was it a newbie stylist? Cuz that's a piss poor job honestly. I can do better with a box kit and Reynolds Foil at home. Lol

My lady does awesome. I just got it done two weeks ago. And still love it. Only thing is I want to buy the Bio Ionic freestyle flat iron she uses. Hoping this coming check I can .

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

Quoting a06z08mama:

kitty8199
by Ruby Member on May. 25, 2013 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Call their corporate. They'll take care of it. Did that with great clips once

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

She didn't seem new. But I went to Fantastic Same instead of my other salon because its too far away and I just had a baby. DH wanted me close. NEVER AGAIN!

Quoting a06z08mama:

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

Quoting a06z08mama:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
a06z08mama
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2013 at 10:11 PM
I hear you about staying close for baby sake. I learned that lesson once. Went to cost cutters to stay close n save a couple bucks. Yeah. Haven't been back in 7 years. Found my lady. And haven't cheated! Except she does know I do box jobs in between colors.

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

Quoting a06z08mama:

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

Quoting a06z08mama:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)