Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Amber Alert in Colorado and Surrounding States Edit: Alert Cancelled

Posted by on May. 26, 2013 at 3:04 PM
  • 6 Replies
Please bump!

http://www.google.org/publicalerts/alert?aid=ff19acbc8503b8cc&hl=en&gl=US&source=web

Also can someone please make it clicky!
CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 26, 2013 at 3:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
bannannagirl
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Quoting pinkcoffeecup:

Here you go. It's a clicky.

http://www.google.org/publicalerts/alert?aid=ff19acbc8503b8cc&hl=en&gl=US&source=web

Thank you
CafeMom Tickers
Chris030406
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2013 at 3:10 PM
I'm in NE. Friends in WY and SD. Info passed.
pinkcoffeecup
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2013 at 3:14 PM

I looked at the Amber Alert notice.  I thought maybe my sister did something with her kids. She lives currently in Albuquerque New Mexico. With dh 3.  With her 3 kids.  I thought she maybe was hiding the kids from their bio father.  Who's always tried to be in his kids lives as much as he can.  Pays child support etc.  Because I have another sister in Colorado.  I thought maybe the sister with 3 kids went by the one in Colorado to hide her kids from her ex. Just to be spiteful. That sister will do things to be spiteful.  If she can't have her way.  I find out it's a child I don't know. 

bannannagirl
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2013 at 3:20 PM
Quoting pinkcoffeecup:

I looked at the Amber Alert notice.  I thought maybe my sister did something with her kids. She lives currently in Albuquerque New Mexico. With dh 3.  With her 3 kids.  I thought she maybe was hiding the kids from their bio father.  Who's always tried to be in his kids lives as much as he can.  Pays child support etc.  Because I have another sister in Colorado.  I thought maybe the sister with 3 kids went by the one in Colorado to hide her kids from her ex. Just to be spiteful. That sister will do things to be spiteful.  If she can't have her way.  I find out it's a child I don't know. 

I wouldn't have even known about this except that the alert is affecting comcast customers making my wifi act up.
bannannagirl
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2013 at 5:58 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)