Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sorry-

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 12:37 AM
  • 21 Replies

I got up to go potty and Bryce(9) messed with the computer.He somehow deleted the post,lol.

by on May. 29, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 12:38 AM
1 mom liked this

From the Northwest Florida Daily News comes this story of a Crestview couple who drove their car to Wal-Mart, only to have their car breakdown in the parking lot. The man told his wife to carry on with the shopping while he fixed the car in the lot.

The wife returned later to see a small group of people near the car. On closer inspection, she saw a pair of male legs protruding from under the chassis. Although the man was in shorts, his lack of underpants turned private parts into glaringly public ones.

Unable to stand the embarrassment, she dutifully stepped forward, quickly put her hand up his shorts, and tucked everything back into place. On regaining her feet, she looked across the hood and found herself staring at her husband who was standing idly by. The mechanic, however, had to have three stitches in his forehead. 

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 12:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Mommylovesdada
by on May. 29, 2013 at 12:42 AM
I still laugh so hard when I read the first one. I have actually had that happen while driving and thought I had a tire pop.
AdensMommy1107
by on May. 29, 2013 at 12:44 AM
Wut
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 12:46 AM
1 mom liked this

rayroe2
by on May. 29, 2013 at 12:47 AM
Lmao!!!!!! Poor woman, she doesn't need anymore brain damage.
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 12:48 AM

LOL-I would have been so embarrassed being rescued from a can of biscuits

Quoting AdensMommy1107:

Wut

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 12:50 AM
1 mom liked this

17. "I finished the Oreo's."

16. "Not to imply anything, but I don't think the kid weighs forty pounds."

15. "Y'know, looking at her, you'd never guess that Pamela Lee had a baby."

14. "I sure hope your thighs aren't gonna stay that flabby forever."

13. "Well, couldn't they induce labor? The 25th is the SuperBowl."

12. "Darned if you ain't about five pounds away from a surprise visit from that Richard Simmons fella."

11. "Fred at the office passed a stone the size of a pea. Boy, that's gotta hurt."

10. "Whoa! For a minute there, I thought I woke up next to Willard Scott!"

9. "I'm jealous. Why can't men experience the joy of childbirth?"

8. "Are your ankles supposed to look like that?"

7. "Get your *own* ice cream."

6. "Geez, you're awfully puffy looking today."

5. "Got milk?"

4. "Maybe we should name the baby after my secretary, Tawney."

3. "Man! That rose tattoo on your hip is the size of Madagascar!"

2. "Retaining water ? Yeah, like the Hoover Dam retains water."

And the Number 1 Fatal Thing To Say If Your Wife Is Pregnant...

1. "You don't have the guts to pull that trigger."

Rachael-Dawn
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2013 at 12:50 AM
Lmbo!! This just made my night! I love the OP's also I have heard it before.

Quoting brandyblx:

From the Northwest Florida Daily News comes this story of a Crestview couple who drove their car to Wal-Mart, only to have their car breakdown in the parking lot. The man told his wife to carry on with the shopping while he fixed the car in the lot.

The wife returned later to see a small group of people near the car. On closer inspection, she saw a pair of male legs protruding from under the chassis. Although the man was in shorts, his lack of underpants turned private parts into glaringly public ones.

Unable to stand the embarrassment, she dutifully stepped forward, quickly put her hand up his shorts, and tucked everything back into place. On regaining her feet, she looked across the hood and found herself staring at her husband who was standing idly by. The mechanic, however, had to have three stitches in his forehead. 

rayroe2
by on May. 29, 2013 at 12:53 AM
Hahaha omg!!

Quoting brandyblx:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)