Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

New - Tell me a funny 'Guess what my kid did' Story.

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:16 PM
  • 60 Replies
1 mom liked this

:]

by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StormiAnn
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:36 PM
11 moms liked this

Oh I have so many!! Our DD is 6.5 and she has a prosthetic leg.. In head start a couple of years ago another child asked her what happend to her leg and she responded "My mommy cut it off with a pair of scissors".. DD's teacher told me the other child was mortified...

Corinnesingh
by on May. 30, 2013 at 9:26 PM
4 moms liked this

I am 6 months preto, and my ds sleeps with me when dh is working( otr driver) so, he ever so gently rubs his hand on my bottom for a few seconds and I chuckle and ask what he is doing ,...... He says I am petting the baby.. And he realized he was rubbing by back side and not my belly. We both laughed so hard, and I peed a little.....lol

party_of_5
by on May. 30, 2013 at 9:43 PM
3 moms liked this

I have 3 kiddos so I have a ton of funny moments.

DS (12) When he was about 3 I was getting him out of the tub after a bath & he covered his top half of his body with his hands & told me not to look at his turkeys. Not really sure why he said that, but it was quiet funny.

DD (9) About 3 yrs ago we were at Sam's & she looks at me very seriously & said that she needed a pole in her room & she said it loud. She loves to play on poles. Doesn't matter where it is, what type it is or what she is wearing.

DS (8) Told my mom one night that he was going to kick his papa's ass, b/c he didn't eat all of his salad that night. He was 5

ScrChk23
by Amanda on May. 31, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Ahahahaha

Quoting StormiAnn:

Oh I have so many!! Our DD is 6.5 and she has a prosthetic leg.. In head start a couple of years ago another child asked her what happend to her leg and she responded "My mommy cut it off with a pair of scissors".. DD's teacher told me the other child was mortified...

ScrChk23
by Amanda on May. 31, 2013 at 9:50 AM
Those are great!

Quoting party_of_5:

DS (12) When he was about 3 I was getting him out of the tub after a bath & he covered his top half of his body with his hands & told me not to look at his turkeys. Not really sure why he said that, but it was quiet funny.

DD (9) About 3 yrs ago we were at Sam's & she looks at me very seriously & said that she needed a pole in her room & she said it loud. She loves to play on poles. Doesn't matter where it is, what type it is or what she is wearing.

DS (8) Told my mom one night that he was going to kick his papa's ass, b/c he didn't eat all of his salad that night. He was 5

ScrChk23
by Amanda on May. 31, 2013 at 9:50 AM
Cute

Quoting Corinnesingh:

I am 6 months preto, and my ds sleeps with me when dh is working( otr driver) so, he ever so gently rubs his hand on my bottom for a few seconds and I chuckle and ask what he is doing ,...... He says I am petting the baby.. And he realized he was rubbing by back side and not my belly. We both laughed so hard, and I peed a little.....lol

StormiAnn
by Silver Member on May. 31, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Lol these are great!

Quoting party_of_5:

Corinnesingh
by on May. 31, 2013 at 6:39 PM

Thanks, I thought so too....lol

Quoting ScrChk23:

Cute

Quoting Corinnesingh:

Brandibee_5
by Member on May. 31, 2013 at 7:47 PM
1 mom liked this
My DD feed our fish cookies!!! What a mess.
jconney80
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2013 at 8:34 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi welcome! I have so many stories I'm sure but I'm drawing a total blank lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)