Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Amusement parks

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:51 PM
  • 16 Replies

How do YOU take your 4yr old to an amusement park?  He is to big for a stroller, and we don't own a wagon (sure we could rent one if needed) so I was wondering what others did at this age?

Trying to prepare myself for an upcoming trip!  Definitely loved the all the storage/cup holders/etc that went along w. using a stroller

by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pce68
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I never went to an amusement park with my dd when she was that age, but I do know they have bigger strollers you can rent at most parks. That mght work.

Cafe Robin
by Group Owner on May. 29, 2013 at 10:55 PM
3 moms liked this
Bring a stroller. A 4 yr old is too big for a stroller everywhere except in an amusement park. You can always park it somewhere while you're in one area and just use it when needed. Have fun!
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:57 PM

I ended up carrying her when we did not take a stroller.

Kitschy
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:00 PM

We haven't done anything bigger than a carnival, here's a bump

Big_Momma_X02
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:00 PM

I didn't take my Kids to an amusemesnt park when they were that age,I would rent a stroller,I know when me and my Kids did Disneyland in february I wish someone would have pushed me around in a stroller lol,my feet were killing me...

Wagons are also handy

Have fun

ashmarie08
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:01 PM

I can see where this is going already! Guess I'll stick with the trusty stoller, lol

Simple-Beauty
by on May. 30, 2013 at 8:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Our DD walked at that age, she never seemed to have a problem.
TheDoctorsWife
by on May. 30, 2013 at 8:03 AM
I took ds last year but still had his stroller. The park has a very big section for kids his age, couldn't imagine not having the stroller at the end of the day. I'd cringe and spend the money on renting one or go ahead and buy one
bzzybeemomof3
by on May. 30, 2013 at 8:41 AM

I just had my kids walk. I never used a stroller or a wagon ever. Once my girls were walking by themselves 100% with no clumsy falling I stopped using strollers and wagons.

We actually just went to an amusement park a few weeks ago and my middle dd is 4 (almost 5) and she walked around for 10 hrs with no complaints what-so-ever.

Fairegirl33
by on May. 30, 2013 at 8:45 AM

this

Quoting pce68:

I never went to an amusement park with my dd when she was that age, but I do know they have bigger strollers you can rent at most parks. That mght work.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)