Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Sssshhhh! It's a secret....lol

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:40 AM
  • 6 Replies
3 moms liked this

At around 6:00 a.m. yesterday morning,my hubby startled the hell out of me.He sat straight up and hopped out of bed like his a$$ was on fire.He rushed out of our bedroom so quick I didn't get a chance to ask him if he was ok....   

When he came back to our room he had clean sheets and 3 towels.And I kept looking at him like "Wtf?".He says "Get up" and looks totally embarrassed.He sort of mumbles at me,staring at the floor."We have to change the sheets." By this time he is BLUSHING. He continues-"I'll sleep on the wet spot,I was having such a cool dream."

Yup.you guessed it.My 40 year old hubby peed the bed! We got a little laugh out of it while we flipped the mattress and changed the sheets.And for those of you that WILL ask,no he was not drunk.Just in a really deep sleep....I've been teasing this man all day.LOL

Thought for the day :

Women are angels and when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We are flexible that way.

by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2013 at 4:41 AM

embarrassed

SkylarBeth
by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:47 AM
Well at least it was just pee lol he could have a had a nice runny pooo :) poor guy
Mlp_chick
by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:59 AM

Aww poor guy 

beemom201
by on May. 31, 2013 at 5:32 AM

Yup

bonitalilmama
by Member on May. 31, 2013 at 5:35 AM

That can happen to anyone, especially when your having the dream when your sitting on the toilet and think its real, that happened to me like two years ago,I thought I was at my uncle house anti pinched myself in the dream and everything to see if it was real and felt the coldness of the toilet and started peeing and woke up and I was in the bed

beemom201
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:44 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)