Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (June 14th)

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 89 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now...
Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice dayRobin

by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
countrygirl58
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 2:36 AM
2 moms liked this
I have 2 boys 5 1/2 and 17 months, I grew up in NE and live in IA now. I met my husband through a friend of his he introduced us. I like to hangout with friends/family, shop, go to concerts, rodeos, fish, hunt, ride 4 wheels in my spare time. Not much is on my mind right now.
Ciiku
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 2:52 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

hey,I don't have any kids..been trying to conceive since Oct 2013 - 9months this year.I live in Nairobi,Kenya and I have grown up here.during my free time whenever I have any between work and family..I love trying out new recipes and my husband is my 'guinea pig' :) I try out all sorts of stuff on him..I knew my husband in high school but we didn't start dating till after campus..we are 2years old married on 18th June. hmmmmm! what's on my mind today - took a day off from work just want to get some good rest
Stacey1990
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 4:17 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

My name is Stacey I'm 22 years old , I had a little boy called Jason 15days ago I'm originally from South Wales but moved to West Sussex almost 12 years ago with my family and then I moved to Sheffield a year and 5 months ago to live with my fiancé , I like listening to rock/ heavy metal music and sometimes a bit of pop and looking after my son :)
MistralRose
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:39 AM
3 moms liked this

Good morning!  I'm Jen, today is my first day on CafeMom!  I am a SAHM to 2 girls 16 & 11.  I grew up in CT and still live here (at least until the kids are out of school).  I met my husband on an online dating site.  We hit it off from day one and have been together ever since!  When I have down time I like to blog, walk, take pictures and read.  On my mind today?  Missing my DH who is away on business in Switzerland.

Glad to be here, can't wait to meet you all!

elasmimi
by Gold Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this

What kind of research do you hope to accomplish on this site?

Quoting Emerald_Glow:

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm a teenage fanfiction novelist doing research for a story I'm writing. I do, however, have two younger brothers, aged 11 and 8. We live with our parents, who met in DC, in Naperville, Il. I haven't much in the way of freetime between school, family and mastering the art of the written word, but when I do I am doing what I am right now. My own rendition of R&R, researching and replying.

jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:09 AM
Welcome to cafemom!! What are you'd sons names?

Quoting countrygirl58:

I have 2 boys 5 1/2 and 17 months, I grew up in NE and live in IA now. I met my husband through a friend of his he introduced us. I like to hangout with friends/family, shop, go to concerts, rodeos, fish, hunt, ride 4 wheels in my spare time. Not much is on my mind right now.

elasmimi
by Gold Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to CafeMom, nice to meet you!welcome

Quoting countrygirl58:

jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:10 AM
Welcome to cafemom. Good luck on your ttc journey. It can be a struggle. It took us 2.5 years and fertility treatment to conceive my son.

Quoting Ciiku:

Mobile Photo

hey,I don't have any kids..been trying to conceive since Oct 2013 - 9months this year.I live in Nairobi,Kenya and I have grown up here.during my free time whenever I have any between work and family..I love trying out new recipes and my husband is my 'guinea pig' :) I try out all sorts of stuff on him..I knew my husband in high school but we didn't start dating till after campus..we are 2years old married on 18th June. hmmmmm! what's on my mind today - took a day off from work just want to get some good rest

elasmimi
by Gold Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:11 AM

Welcome to CafeMom, cute kitty! Her's another group you might enjoy.

Quoting Ciiku:

Mobile Photo

jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:11 AM
Welcome to cafemom. Congrats on your newborn!

Quoting Stacey1990:

Mobile Photo

My name is Stacey I'm 22 years old , I had a little boy called Jason 15days ago I'm originally from South Wales but moved to West Sussex almost 12 years ago with my family and then I moved to Sheffield a year and 5 months ago to live with my fiancé , I like listening to rock/ heavy metal music and sometimes a bit of pop and looking after my son :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)