Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (June 22nd)

Posted by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 49 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now...
Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice dayRobin

by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jun. 22, 2013 at 5:44 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm not new, but Welcome to our new members!!!!  I have a feeling my day will be very hectic and I won't be able to be on much.

butterfly

Rousey
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 8:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi my names Hayley I have 2 children, a lil girl of nearly 9 and a 1 month old baby boy. I'm English and come from a non religious background. My partner is Muslim. His family would like to circumcise my son. the thought of this is making me very depressed as I cannot bare the thought of putting my son through this. I have no knowledge of circumcision. His family are saying I'm only worrying as its a new thing to me and its a simple procedure. Thoughts and advice please? Reading sources from the Internet have petrified me as it says there are no health benefits and is painful for the child
nerissavance
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 8:33 AM
1 mom liked this
1. How old are your kids?
I have twin girls and they will be 3 in September

I grew up in a small town in Minnesota and now I am living in Rancho Cucamonga California

I met my husband as a blind date to the Marine Corps ball in 2005

I love to run, I started doing half marathons 2 yrs ago. I love to do crafty things Sew and scrapbook.

I am packing up the family and going to Mammoth Lakes CA for my 3rd half marathon but first with elevation!
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Hi, Haley! Welcome! If you would put your question in a separate post it would get more responses. Talk with the baby's doctor about this.

Quoting Rousey:

Hi my names Hayley I have 2 children, a lil girl of nearly 9 and a 1 month old baby boy. I'm English and come from a non religious background. My partner is Muslim. His family would like to circumcise my son. the thought of this is making me very depressed as I cannot bare the thought of putting my son through this. I have no knowledge of circumcision. His family are saying I'm only worrying as its a new thing to me and its a simple procedure. Thoughts and advice please? Reading sources from the Internet have petrified me as it says there are no health benefits and is painful for the child

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Welcome to the Newcomers Club! Good luck to you on your marathon!

Quoting nerissavance:

I grew up in a small town in Minnesota and now I am living in Rancho Cucamonga California

I love to run, I started doing half marathons 2 yrs ago. I love to do crafty things Sew and scrapbook.

I am packing up the family and going to Mammoth Lakes CA for my 3rd half marathon but first with elevation!

hugss
by Emerald Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Hayley,
It is also done in other religions as well.  Usually after the birth of a boy,
My sons were & it made them cry for a few minutes but that was it.
Good luck  ;)

Quoting Rousey:

hugss
by Emerald Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 9:33 AM

WElcome to CafeMom,
How exciting you are doing 1/2 marathons now.  Congrats to you!
Good luck with the one coming up :)

Quoting nerissavance:

mom2045
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi.my name is Jlee.I have one daughter who is 6 years old I have 3 adult step sons.Married for 10 years we've been together for almost 20.Don't do much of anything else. 

kristy_lee
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 10:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Kristy.  I am 34 years old and I just recently celebrated my anniversary with my wonderful husband.  We have been happily married for fifteen years.  We have six children all together. We have three girls and three boys.  There is never a dull moment in our household. Jus the way I like it.  I met my husband in a singles paper.  Yes, I said paper not online.  lol.  I am currently enrolled in Phoenix University Online and pursing my bachelors degree. I only got about six months left.  you rockHad to toot my own horn!!  LOL!!  Whats on my mind today is relaxing.  Aww, well at least for another thirty minutes or so until my kids start waking up. I am enjoying my coffee and getting to know the ins and outs of Cafe Mom.

phenomenal_mom4
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 10:38 AM
2 moms liked this
Hello to all im a new memeber
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)