Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (June 24th)

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 108 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now...
Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice dayRobin

by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sydneyderek2729
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 1:51 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello everyone, My name is Brandi & I'm new to CafeMom. I am a single mom (trying to go through an ugly divorce that he's not wanting to give me) of 2 wonderful kids my daughter is 13 (Sydney) and my son is 10 (Derek). We live in Florida & have lived here all or lives except for 3 times we moved up north but there's no place like home! I have went through alot of changes in the last 5 months some have been very good changes & others hard to cope with but I'm a strong idependent woman who can move mountains when I put my mind to it!  I just need a change in scenary & would like to meet some other moms like me!! Look forward to meeting you all.

du-laine
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 4:29 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi, I'm mariette smith new to cafemom.I have 2 kids boy and a gal they 7 and 8yrs of age. I live in the eastern cape and work most of my time monday to friday. Weekends I have days off and spend them with my kids am divorced 6yrsm
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LynnKay
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 6:50 AM
2 moms liked this
I live in Texas...I have a 15yr old girl and a 7 & 1/2 month old baby girl(with my current husband). I also have 4 step children. This is my 2nd marriage and we have been together since 2006 and married since 2009. I am a stay at home mom and homemaker. When I get any spare time I enjoy doing arts & crafts but I don't get a lot of time to do things for myself. I joined bc I need advice on dealing with his ex, they have 3 kids together(9,11 and 13) I have never seen anything like this before and this situation has made me realize just how "normal" my family was when I was growing up!
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:33 AM

Hi, Brandi! Welcome to CafeMom!

Quoting sydneyderek2729:

Hello everyone, My name is Brandi & I'm new to CafeMom. I am a single mom (trying to go through an ugly divorce that he's not wanting to give me) of 2 wonderful kids my daughter is 13 (Sydney) and my son is 10 (Derek). We live in Florida & have lived here all or lives except for 3 times we moved up north but there's no place like home! I have went through alot of changes in the last 5 months some have been very good changes & others hard to cope with but I'm a strong idependent woman who can move mountains when I put my mind to it!  I just need a change in scenary & would like to meet some other moms like me!! Look forward to meeting you all.

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:34 AM

Welcome to CafeMom, Mariette!

Quoting du-laine:

Hi, I'm mariette smith new to cafemom.I have 2 kids boy and a gal they 7 and 8yrs of age. I live in the eastern cape and work most of my time monday to friday. Weekends I have days off and spend them with my kids am divorced 6yrsm

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Welcome to CafeMom!

Quoting LynnKay:

I live in Texas...I have a 15yr old girl and a 7 & 1/2 month old baby girl(with my current husband). I also have 4 step children. This is my 2nd marriage and we have been together since 2006 and married since 2009. I am a stay at home mom and homemaker. When I get any spare time I enjoy doing arts & crafts but I don't get a lot of time to do things for myself. I joined bc I need advice on dealing with his ex, they have 3 kids together(9,11 and 13) I have never seen anything like this before and this situation has made me realize just how "normal" my family was when I was growing up!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:58 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Brandi,
Sorry to hear about the divorce but you sure do sound like a strong woman!
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting sydneyderek2729:

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:58 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Mariette,
So nice to meet you :)

Quoting du-laine:

hugss

by Ruby Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:00 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Do the step kids live with you part time?
Here is another group you may be interested in ;)

Join us in Stepmom Central

Quoting LynnKay:

alhodge9209
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone, I'm also new to café mom. My name is Amanda. I have a beautiful 10 month old little boy, Ryan Nicholas. I am a single mother. I live in Lexington, South Carolina.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)