Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (June 27th)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now...
Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice dayRobin

by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Replies (31-40):
Jamie-82
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 4:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you so much. 

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to the gorup Jamie,
How cool on your twins! Congrats on being a grandmother as well
I agree .. indeed you are very blessed .
So nice to meet you :)

Quoting Jamie-82:

Hello everyone. I'm Jamie and I'm a 31 year old married mom of 8. I have daughters age 19, 17, 15, 5, 4 year old twins, and last but least, we have sons, another set of twins (!) age 2. We were so very blessed to have our three eldest brought to us through foster care. We later adopted them and obviously we are fortunate enough to have 5 children of our own including two sets of twins. My oldest daughter has a son age 4 meaning I am a grandmother! We certainly are a unique family.

I lived in California until I was 10 but then moved to New York. I lived there until 2008 and in 2010, we found ourselves living in Ohio and we've been here ever since.

We met in college and have been together for 12 years, married for almost 8.

I love to read so that's probably my favorite thing to do when I have some me time. You can't beat a great book!

What's on my mind? Not too much right now. We are considering getting a rabbit so I think we're going to look in to that a little more. The kids will be so happy!

Lissa14
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 6:31 PM
Hi my name is Melissa. Im 28 years old.

1. How old are your kids? My kids are 5 and soon to be 3 next month. Do you have boys or girls? I have 2 girls. 2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I grew up in Brighton, Illinois and now live in Godfrey, Illinois. 3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? I met my fiance in Highschool. We gratuated together. He is my highschool sweetheart. 4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? I usually like to enjoy my time with my fiance as well as drawing or just sitting back with friends and watching some movies. 5. What's on your mind today? I would like to make some new mommy friends :)
clairesmommy13
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 6:54 PM
1. I have an 8 month old baby girl named Claire
2. I grew up in north Carolina then wv when I was 10, I'm still currently in wv
3. I met my significant other aka fiancé through a close friends brother
4. I spend allll of my free time with my princess
5. Today I have friends on my mind, not about my friends but about the fact that I need to make some!
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 6:54 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Melissa,
This is a great place to make new friends.
Here are a couple of other groups you may enjoy ;)

Quoting Lissa14:

Hi my name is Melissa. Im 28 years old.

1. How old are your kids? My kids are 5 and soon to be 3 next month. Do you have boys or girls? I have 2 girls. 2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I grew up in Brighton, Illinois and now live in Godfrey, Illinois. 3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? I met my fiance in Highschool. We gratuated together. He is my highschool sweetheart. 4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? I usually like to enjoy my time with my fiance as well as drawing or just sitting back with friends and watching some movies. 5. What's on your mind today? I would like to make some new mommy friends :)

Deja12
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 7:19 PM

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I have one, amazing wonderful and extremely smart little boy. Hes 13 months old. But most would swear he looks and acts 2 years old

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I was born and grew up in Oklahoma, for a couple years. Then moved to my current home, Arizona. Been here for 14 years?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? Through my best friend at the time. He was his cousin. Started talking through Facebook. haha (no longer together. Been a single mommy since the day I got pregnant)

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? What I like to do.. eat, sleep, and play on my iPad. What I usually end up doing.. cleaning, showering, and attempting to play on my iPad for a little downtime before my son wakes up from his naps.

5. What's on your mind today? The things I need to get done before tomorrow or at least by tomorrow. And applying for more jobs. 

Additional info about me. 

I'm 19 years old. Got pregnant at 17 while I was in college, had my son two days after I turned 18. Went into labor the morning after my birthday. 21 hours in labor. I love making new friends and having a nice conversation. I tend to be a bit goofy. Its just who i am. Im also straight forward and say whats on my mind. I'm an honest person. Hoping to meet a few new friends who I can get along great with! Because honestly once I got pregnant all my friends went out the window.

So I'd love to chat with anyone :)simple smile

AiydenNum1Fan
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Hello, my name is Shayla and I am so lucky to be the mother of Aiyden. Aiyden is 9 Months old and has had heart surgery but is doing much better now. We are from and live in Camden Sc. It's safe to say that my spare time has become me and Aiydens time, that the best time in the world. Im just on here to meet friends and discuss mutual issues or ideas about our children.

tookiepin
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:01 PM

I have three girls ages 2 10 and 12. I am new to this and thought i could find out some useful tips and advice :)

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Welcome! Your little boy sounds very bright!

Quoting Deja12:

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I have one, amazing wonderful and extremely smart little boy. Hes 13 months old. But most would swear he looks and acts 2 years old

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I was born and grew up in Oklahoma, for a couple years. Then moved to my current home, Arizona. Been here for 14 years?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? Through my best friend at the time. He was his cousin. Started talking through Facebook. haha (no longer together. Been a single mommy since the day I got pregnant)

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? What I like to do.. eat, sleep, and play on my iPad. What I usually end up doing.. cleaning, showering, and attempting to play on my iPad for a little downtime before my son wakes up from his naps.

5. What's on your mind today? The things I need to get done before tomorrow or at least by tomorrow. And applying for more jobs. 

Additional info about me. 

I'm 19 years old. Got pregnant at 17 while I was in college, had my son two days after I turned 18. Went into labor the morning after my birthday. 21 hours in labor. I love making new friends and having a nice conversation. I tend to be a bit goofy. Its just who i am. Im also straight forward and say whats on my mind. I'm an honest person. Hoping to meet a few new friends who I can get along great with! Because honestly once I got pregnant all my friends went out the window.

So I'd love to chat with anyone :)simple smile

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Hi, Shayla! It is good to hear that Aiyden is doing better.

Quoting AiydenNum1Fan:

Hello, my name is Shayla and I am so lucky to be the mother of Aiyden. Aiyden is 9 Months old and has had heart surgery but is doing much better now. We are from and live in Camden Sc. It's safe to say that my spare time has become me and Aiydens time, that the best time in the world. Im just on here to meet friends and discuss mutual issues or ideas about our children.

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome! Looking forward to see you here. :)

Quoting tookiepin:

I have three girls ages 2 10 and 12. I am new to this and thought i could find out some useful tips and advice :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)