Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (June 26th)

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 84 Replies
5 moms liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now...
Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice dayRobin

by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
miasmommmy2013
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:08 AM
4 moms liked this

Hi there I am Heather, I have a 4 month old daughter Mia, she is our first and our miracle baby as I struggled with infertility issues. Surprise to us and the doctors little Mia joined us in February. I am 39 almost 40 and being a first time mom I am just looking for other moms for support and guidance. I am going back to work full time starting thursday and I am so dreading it, I wish we could find a way for me to stay home and still bring in an income. So hello every one and hope to meet some moms soon.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:18 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:30 AM
2 moms liked this

Welcome to CafeMom Heather,
Congrats to you on your new little miracle!
Here are  a couple of other groups you may enjoy :)

Quoting miasmommmy2013:

Hi there I am Heather, I have a 4 month old daughter Mia, she is our first and our miracle baby as I struggled with infertility issues. Surprise to us and the doctors little Mia joined us in February. I am 39 almost 40 and being a first time mom I am just looking for other moms for support and guidance. I am going back to work full time starting thursday and I am so dreading it, I wish we could find a way for me to stay home and still bring in an income. So hello every one and hope to meet some moms soon.

ethansmommy69
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 1:23 AM
2 moms liked this
Hello my name is jamie, my son is 6 yrs old. I grew up in Marion Indiana and currently live here now. I met my fiance of 8 yrs. Through some friends of ours. I love having family time with my loves. My mind is going every which way
Ethansmommy
R_MAZIBUKO
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:47 AM
2 moms liked this

welcome to all the new members hope you enjoy your stay

Mum-of-Aiden
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:42 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi all.... my name is caroline and i'm from indonesia :-)

My son's name is aiden and he is only 2 weeks old... i have been married for 3 years when i got pregnant, and it was such a joy when i found out that i was pregnant... i have always wanted to be a mum and has even picked the baby name since i was 16yrs old, heehee...

I enjoy my new role as a mum, but in the same time, i still have soooooo many things to learn :-)

:-)
tasho
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:46 AM
2 moms liked this

welcome to the new members wave 

jocelynsass
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 7:13 AM
2 moms liked this

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

I grew up here in Reading, Pa and I still live here in Reading, Pa

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

I met my husband in chuch

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

Sleep, read, play internet games

5. What's on your mind today?1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

Nothing is really on my mind today, just checking out the site and noticed I never introduced myself, My children are 16,13,10, and 5, and they are all girls, no boy

Atti.My
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 7:27 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi..i m Attiya...i have for kids.they all growen up now....i live in Pakistan...have ,3 gals and 1 boy
Gail1754
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 8:05 AM
3 moms liked this

Hi,my name is Gail,my daughter is grown,she is 40 years old,I'm 59 and have already been blessed with 3 Granddaughter's,and 2 Great Granddaughter's and 1 Great Grandson,I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.have a nice day

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:18 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 9:08 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Jamie,
Sure is nice to enjoy that family time.
Here is another group you may also enjoy ;)

Quoting ethansmommy69:

Hello my name is jamie, my son is 6 yrs old. I grew up in Marion Indiana and currently live here now. I met my fiance of 8 yrs. Through some friends of ours. I love having family time with my loves. My mind is going every which way
Ethansmommy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)