Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (June 28th)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now...
Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice dayRobin

by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Replies (41-50):
beeuk
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Brooke Im american but live in England with my wife Shell, we been together 9 1/2 years married 6 years. We have a 8 month old daugther, my wife carried her. We will be trying for another baby in a few months which I will be carrying using the same donor.  We live in essex, england. I do wadoryu karate for the last 3 years. Im a support worker for adults with learning disabilities and mental health, autism, downs, cerebal palsy, bi polar episelpsy etc.  I was born and raised in ohio till 14, then moved to Iowa at 14. I then moved to england at 19.  My free time I enjoy reading, and cuddling on the bed watching movies.  Yep theres more but thats the basics of me . :)

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:40 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL why do you hate FL?

Quoting cayandjay2011:

Thank u (: i hate fl

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to Cafemom,
Envious of where you live .  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting cayandjay2011:

Hello my name is caley im 22. I live in orlando fl. I have a 9 month old son. Ive been with my bf / baby daddy for 2 years

Kerri1963
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Beau - 4 yrs. old - boy - BD: 10.09.08
We live in Springfield, Oregon. Born & raised in Oregon. I call home: Wamic, Oregon.
Hubby & I met driving school bus in Wasco Co. Oregon. Been together for known each other for 12 yrs., been together for 10 yrs., married for 7 yrs. come this Dec.
Hobbies: reading, yard/garden work, needle point, out-doors, walking the country roads taking pictures.
Just want to get as much knowledge as I can to understand our son & his world of ASD Autism & how we can help him be successful in life & be what he can best at in life.
cwaddel86
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi. My name is christine i have three girls kyrah.kaylle.and kyndle they keep me busy there 6,5,17months old .i met my husband threw my brother in mineral wells tx. We been married for three years now an we have the youngest baby togeather but the other kids he claims as his an take care of them they know him as daddy hes amazing .i grew up in texas still here wish i could travel somewhere not as hot lol sometime but always find my self back .when i have time to myself ummm i dont really get time to my self if anything maybe the store like twice a month i get but pretty much i dont ...on my mind now is i really want to be by the water ...lake river whatever ....well this is me ....
stinaamarie
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 4:15 PM

hello, my names christina. im new here. just looking to talk with other moms! (: need to get some new people in my life! my daughter is 19 almost 20 months old! she has Brachial Plexus/Erbs Palsy. she has had 1 surgery for right now. im happily engaged to my daughters father. our relationship is far from perfect but weget by! im also bipolar, have anxiety & Deppression...so at times it makes things a little rough for us! but please feel free to add/message me. (:

Supermama90
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 4:51 PM
Hi everyone my name is Miranda and I have a 15 month old daughter her name is Elena. I have been married to my husband for 2 and half years. We just moved to Atlanta, Georgia. I was born in Colorado and grew up there most of my life and on my free time I love to read books and bake.
NotMyself
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Hello, I am a newcomer. I do not have any children of my own yet. actually joined bc i lost one in october of last yr. i grew up in va and that is where i currently live :) I met my husband thru my cousin and we have been together for 3 yrs, married almost 2. when i am by myself i like to clean as wierd as that sounds lol. its a way for me to get away from the world and focus on something i actually have control over. Today i am enjoying this beautiful yet hot day lol. I am blessed to have this support group!

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:45 PM

Welcome! 

Here are a couple groups you may also find interesting:

Quoting Kerri1963:

Beau - 4 yrs. old - boy - BD: 10.09.08
We live in Springfield, Oregon. Born & raised in Oregon. I call home: Wamic, Oregon.
Hubby & I met driving school bus in Wasco Co. Oregon. Been together for known each other for 12 yrs., been together for 10 yrs., married for 7 yrs. come this Dec.
Hobbies: reading, yard/garden work, needle point, out-doors, walking the country roads taking pictures.
Just want to get as much knowledge as I can to understand our son & his world of ASD Autism & how we can help him be successful in life & be what he can best at in life.

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:46 PM

Hi, Christine! Welcome to CafeMom!  Pleased to meet you!

Quoting cwaddel86:

Hi. My name is christine i have three girls kyrah.kaylle.and kyndle they keep me busy there 6,5,17months old .i met my husband threw my brother in mineral wells tx. We been married for three years now an we have the youngest baby togeather but the other kids he claims as his an take care of them they know him as daddy hes amazing .i grew up in texas still here wish i could travel somewhere not as hot lol sometime but always find my self back .when i have time to myself ummm i dont really get time to my self if anything maybe the store like twice a month i get but pretty much i dont ...on my mind now is i really want to be by the water ...lake river whatever ....well this is me ....

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:47 PM

Hi, Miranda! I enjoy reading also, and like to bake but haven't done much lately.

Quoting Supermama90:

Hi everyone my name is Miranda and I have a 15 month old daughter her name is Elena. I have been married to my husband for 2 and half years. We just moved to Atlanta, Georgia. I was born in Colorado and grew up there most of my life and on my free time I love to read books and bake.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)