Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so afraid my house...PICS

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 3:00 PM
  • 5 Replies

Is going to be damaged by the road reconstruction! My poor foundation!  The heavy machinery is rediculous! They have been removing huge cement tubes from the ground and then packing the dirt on top. Its shaking the whole house all day! They didnt let us know about this part of the construction and the work they are doing to the sewer systems.  If you didnt read it before we had no running water  and couldnt use the toilets for 12 HOURS! We had to shut down my daycare for the day. It sucked!
The chair I'm sitting.in is literally vibrating! This can't be right! Have any of.you dealt with this?

Yes I know I made another post but this is getting really bad! And I have new pics

This was a couple nights ago when they where crushing the tubes

by on May. 31, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jbirdsladie27
by on May. 31, 2013 at 3:04 PM
Yes and your house will be fine. It's a necessity
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2013 at 3:18 PM

I added some pics. Did they fix water basins and the sewer as well? They never told us about it. That is what all the commotion is about

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Yes and your house will be fine. It's a necessity

jbirdsladie27
by on May. 31, 2013 at 3:22 PM
We don't have sewer pipes & we have our own well, however drainage pipes and what not are replaced frequently down here, we've been through a complete bridge replacement, fun times
mom_dl6
by on May. 31, 2013 at 3:23 PM

As much as it sucks it's a necessity that it be done !

hugs

wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2013 at 3:28 PM

yikes

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

We don't have sewer pipes & we have our own well, however drainage pipes and what not are replaced frequently down here, we've been through a complete bridge replacement, fun times

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)