Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update On Our Pit! *Picture*

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 6:25 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

So we took our girls to see Bane (rhymes with rain) today. (The shelter named him Master but we don't like that.) I was nervous that our 2.5 year old would freak out but she surprisingly warmed up to him really quickly. Our 5 year old instantly fell in love and didn't care that he wasn't a puppy. He seemed much happier today compared to yesterday. Today when I walked in, he instantly jumped up and put his paws on my stomach. He sniffed around the girls and licked them. The person working at the shelter let us take him out for a walk and he did GREAT! So great, that my 5 year old was able to walk him with no help. Bane stayed right by her side. My 2.5 year old was in back of Bane walking and holding the end of the leash and every few minutes, Bane would turn around and it seemed as if he was checking on her. It was the cutest! We were there with him for over an hour. They're taking Bane, Monday, to go get neutered so they said we can pick him up Tuesday. Needless to say, we're all really excited about this adoption! :D

Picture in replies!

*ETA* What is he exactly? AmStaff? Bully? They said Petco has DNA tests, we're thinking about getting one.

by on May. 31, 2013 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2013 at 6:37 PM
1 mom liked this

My 2.5 year old didn't want to take a picture. She just wanted to keep walking him lol.
momma4vr
by on May. 31, 2013 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this

aweeeee

shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2013 at 7:41 PM

Bump!

shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Bump!

shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 12:59 AM
Bump!
i_lovedyoufirst
by Gold Member on Jun. 1, 2013 at 1:06 AM
1 mom liked this
How sweet!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taniamorse85
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2013 at 12:20 AM

Oh, he is such a handsome dog!  I want to give him a smooch!

I think he may be a Staffordshire Bull Terrier.  He doesn't look tall enough to be an AmStaff.

shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Thanks! I was thinking bull terrier as well but they look a lot smaller than him.

Quoting taniamorse85:

Oh, he is such a handsome dog!  I want to give him a smooch!

I think he may be a Staffordshire Bull Terrier.  He doesn't look tall enough to be an AmStaff.

sparrow2013
by on Jun. 2, 2013 at 9:44 AM

He looks pure Pitty to me.

EvaTheDiva29
by on Jun. 2, 2013 at 9:46 AM

pitbull. beautiful dog! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)