Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is this strange?

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:17 AM
  • 95 Replies
1 mom liked this
So my love came one month early to the day by csection. He is doing perfectly, I on the other hand feel agitated, weepy, down etc. I'm still in massive pain drom the csection preformed june 25. My dr says go to the er! Ugh. I do have fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis so pain isn't new to me this is jyst unlike any pain before and I've had my shoulder replaced! My sons fathers daughters (I know) mom had a csection and he comoares me to her as if I'm weaker for stik l being in pain; and still having a baby bump. This added to the mood is driving me nuts! No dr will help sine my primary switched insurance and my care has been strictly ob
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:18 AM
7 moms liked this

Go to the ER as advised.

Aslen
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this
This is an ob matter. Go to the er like pp said!
IansMommy2012
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:32 AM
go to the ER now
KPJ
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:33 AM
2 moms liked this
C-sections are pretty rough...
In my experience... I was having a lot of pain and the reason was because the painkillers that were given to me did nothing for me.. So they switched it to something else and helped me a lot..
As soon as they did that.. I was up and walking a lot(to help speed the healing process), I was taking showers.. And taking care of my newborn.
Go back to your OB and see if maybe the painkiller prescribed is not helping you much.
kurmom
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:35 AM
2 moms liked this
I also had a csection, and you shouldn't be in pain after a month. You should head to the ER like advised so they can make sure your stitches didn't tear or become infected.
newwifenmom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:36 AM

I was in pain for a while after my C-Section also but I agree with the others, go to ER.

TheMommaJessie
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:39 AM

sounds like it could be an infection to me but I do not have fibromyalgia or asteoarthritis but I had 2 c-sections my 1st I got an infection and second one I was fine after about 2 weeks pain wise. go to er if your doc says you should. 

la_bella_vita
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:40 AM

I would go to the ER. Good luck momma.

HaileysMom07180
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:43 AM
2 moms liked this

if your doctor told you to go to the ER then thats probably what you should do

jbyrd898
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:45 AM

If your doctor said to go the ER, like other posters said you should go. Everyone's body is different and your SO needs to understand that. You could also be suffering from some type of postpartum issues that she didnt have. Good luck, I hope things go better for you quickly.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)