Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is this strange?

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:20 AM
  • 2 Replies
So my love came one month early to the day by csection. He is doing perfectly, I on the other hand feel agitated, weepy, down etc. I'm still in massive pain drom the csection preformed june 25. My dr says go to the er! Ugh. I do have fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis so pain isn't new to me this is jyst unlike any pain before and I've had my shoulder replaced! My sons fathers daughters (I know) mom had a csection and he comoares me to her as if I'm weaker for stik l being in pain; and still having a baby bump. This added to the mood is driving me nuts! No dr will help sine my primary switched insurance and my care has been strictly ob and must be til 6 weeks after delivery. Has anyone else gone through this with the dr picking and choosing how to treat me? I am in a ton of pain and very moody and his answer is go to the er. This is my first baby so I don't know all the ropes but it can't be that serious. Can it?
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Replies (1-2):
smurfbitebug
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:32 AM
It can, indeed, be serious. However.. it is a pretty painful healing process as well. Especially if you're doing the lion's share of the work of caring for that baby when you're supposed to be resting. So if you think it's bad enough, yes... DEFINITELY get it checked out.
I cannot give you advice about the rest of your post because I am horribly biased against asshole douchebags that don't get that you just went through some shit and still have yet to heal and have the baby blues if not post pardum depression (which you should also get checked out) and want to behave like controlling asshats because they think they know how much pain a person "should" be going through. Even though they will never have an experience like it.
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Hi,

This was posted twice. Please continue the conversation on this thread: 

is this strange? 

Thank you for being part of this group!

The Cafe Group Admin Team

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)