Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Tell me what you thinkkkkk!

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 12:56 AM
  • 22 Replies
Okay, so I've been on birth control for about 2 years now. First the Depo, now the pills. I was on my sugar pills and had unprotected sex & he finished inside me. What are the chances of me being pregnant? Also, I'm on Lo Loestrin Fe. Which is like the lowest dose you can get. Help. Could I be pregnant?
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 12:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
taKENheart
by Flovely on Jun. 12, 2013 at 1:02 AM

Well if you were on your sugar pills then that means AF probably visited so I wouldn't think the odds were in favor of having a pregnancy.
I don't know about that type of BC but I wouldn't think you are pregnant.  Also, if you don't want to become pregnant then I would make sure he wraps it up so you have dual protection...just saying.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:29 AM

I agree.  I also have no clue if you are fertile myrtile or not.  Talk to your doctor about it though.

Quoting taKENheart:

Well if you were on your sugar pills then that means AF probably visited so I wouldn't think the odds were in favor of having a pregnancy.
I don't know about that type of BC but I wouldn't think you are pregnant.  Also, if you don't want to become pregnant then I would make sure he wraps it up so you have dual protection...just saying.

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa :) on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:37 AM

take a test

funhappymom
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:01 AM

If you have sex, it's possible to get pregnant even on BC (though not as likely). The only way to know for sure is to take a test about 2 weeks after intercourse.

RADmomma
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:34 AM
It's always possible. I got pregnant on birth control. I took it correctly & still got pregnant...

Even if its 99% ..., there's still that 1%
Reina13
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Anything is possible but it is unlikely. Your best bet would be to take a test to know for sure.

Good luck.

**Chat with us ANONYMOUSLY!**

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 1:55 PM

I guess the only thing I would suggest is you take a test to find out for sure :)

Fairegirl33
by Melissa on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:08 PM

If you have sex.... there is always that chance.   Take a test chickie.

OH and I don't know why... but "he finished inside me" always sounds icky to me lolol

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Sorry, I'm so far past needing bc, I know nothing about it. good luck though, whicever way you want it to go.

jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Jun. 12, 2013 at 8:56 PM

Chances are slim you got pregnant if you are on the sugar pills, however there is always a slim chance that your cycle is off this month. Wait 2 weeks from the time of intercourse to test if your period hasn't shown.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)