Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

my daughter had her baby at 26 wks along baby weighing 1lb 14oz she is in the nicu has been for 2  1/2 months now weighs a whopping 5lb .... the dad has denied her all thru the pregnancy n when came time for baby to come he was in the game went to hospital whole nine was goin to see her semi reg for a couple wks then stopped goin all together for a month n half or better sent his mom to babys hospital room in the nicu today with a home preg test she swabs babys mouth n says she already swabbed her sons that morn ....would this upset you am i the only one that finds this tad bit uncalled for....time n place way off n isnt the dad suppose to come and do it at the same time infront of a wittness???? opinions welcome advice needed cuz im heated!!!!                                           frustrated

by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:07 AM
Replies (21-27):
MamiJaAyla
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:03 AM

not admisable in court.  AND tacky to put it mildly.  Seriously not the time or the place. 

jmaw89
by Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Uhh who let her in in the first place?
gamermom81
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:05 AM
illegal without mothers consent or a court order
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:11 AM

I don't think his mom any any right to do that!!  I would be pissed off fa fa.  Call an atty and see if anything can be done about that.

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:00 PM
I'd try to get a real DNA test done to end the drama.
crwspringer
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:27 PM
I'd rather get it out of the way now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kansasmom1978
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:33 PM

I would be pissed. She has no right to do that. Only a licensed tech should be doing that

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)