Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Jesus is my SAVIOR

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:53 AM
  • 16 Replies
2 moms liked this

Jesus is my SAVIOR, and I am grateful for what HE did on the cross for me. Accept Jesus as your personal SAVIOR before the end of time.

by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
L202M
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this

mom?

Simple-Beauty
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:04 AM
2 moms liked this
I don't understand the "need saving" mentality. I think it's a horrible and really damaging thing to tell people that, simply because they exist, they're lost/damaged/broken/unworthy, and require subscribing to a very specific set of beliefs in order to be "saved".

Could you imagine a parent telling their child they aren't good enough from their birth, up until they reach the age of reason and can understand what it takes to be a better child? Yuck.
Buggy979
by Danette on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this
What did he do? He died for your sin? Wow you must be old very very very old. .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ciaodarlings
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Hahahaha.

Quoting L202M:

mom?

RADmomma
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats?

Not sure what to say seen as how I don't understand the point to this post. You believe in Christ.... That's cool. I don't share the same beliefs.
Yuugi
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes! He is my savior too! Sadly not everyone knows Christ.
BoxxyBabee
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Oh shut up.
luvmybabies1309
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this

I believe in Christ and the Bible, but I don't judge people because they don't believe. Who are we to say someone is lost?  We're all lost and flawed in our own way at some point in our lives.  So many Christians are so miseducated and "Jesus freaks" that they make people in general not like them as a whole.  If you're a real Christian, let God judge.  You can introduce people without force, but saving them is not your job. Things like religion separate people and cause conflict because of people's lack of intelligence and ability to converse about such a topic without getting emotional and hot-headed. Opinions are like butts... everyone's got one.

laura_simss
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Lol really?

Sorry you feel the need to believe in myths to cope. 

If I was going to pick a savior I think I would go for Thor at least he was badass

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Amen & Amen :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)