Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Mom charged with injecting child with meth?!?!

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:36 PM
  • 14 Replies
I was scrolling through my news feed on Facebook when this article popped up.
http://m.kfvs12.com/autojuice?targetUrl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.kfvs12.com%2fstory%2f22566005%2fpd-mom-accused-of-injecting-daughter-with-meth

Apparently this mom (from what the kids say) would take her kids to a hotel inject them with meth and then let people molest them (I'm assuming child sex trafficking)
Now the tests have came back positive for meth but not positive for molestation.. Why would the kids lie about that?

The nerve of some "parents" those poor children!
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RADmomma
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:57 PM
Can u make the link clicky ?
.ChiMama.
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Oh hell no
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucille.bluth
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Disgusting piece of trash. Those poor kids. 

Numom61507
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:11 PM

HERE <-That should work.

Quoting RADmomma:

Numom61507
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:12 PM
2 moms liked this

Some people should need a license to breed..

RADmomma
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:22 PM
Thanks!!!
kris10leighc
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:15 AM
1 mom liked this
I will try to post an update from my computer tomorrow. I did from my phone which is probably why it's not working. Sorry!

Quoting RADmomma:

kris10leighc
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you! The downfall of net through a phone!

Quoting Numom61507:

HERE <-That should work.

Quoting RADmomma:

TheMetal
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:24 AM

If the kids were molested, that could mean a number of things, not just penetration. Meth, however, is a highly mind altering drug, so there exists the possibility that they believed they had been molested when they have not, or they were told to do so. Either way, by virtue of their being on meth, their Mother should be charged with child endangerment, abuse, assault with a deadly weapon and possibly attempted murder. A person like this did not deserve the ability to become a Mother.

SissyAnn141
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting RADmomma:

"HERE IS THE NEWS LINK";;;;;;;;;;;;;;

http://m.kfvs12.com/autojuice?targetUrl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.kfvs12.com%2fstory%2f22566005%2fpd-mom-accused-of-injecting-daughter-with-meth

Last Updated
PD: Mom accused of injecting daughter with meth
By Phil Benson

A Phoenix mom was arrested Sunday on suspicion of injecting her 5-year-old daughter with methamphetamine and amphetamine, Tolleson police said.

Jacqueline Trousdale, 30, was booked into the Fourth Avenue Jail after a crime lab report showed a urine sample collected from the victim came back positive.

The case dates back to Oct. 14, 2012, when accusations of child abuse and molestation drew Tolleson police to the Victory Inn Hotel at 1580 N. 84th Dr.

Police said the girl's father had confronted Trousdale about her alleged drug use and that the children had told him their mother was injecting them with a drug and then allowing men to molest them inside the hotel room, according to a court document.

Child Protective Services said case workers had been looking for Trousdale's two children for a while and there had been several ongoing investigations into the family.

CPS was notified. An agent from Childhelp Advocacy Center took a urine sample from the younger child. An exam revealed there were no signs of sexual assault or molestation. CPS took custody of the child after the examination concluded. It wasn't clear from the court document what happened to the 6-year-old child in connection with the case.

Earlier this week, when the exam came back positive, Tolleson police located Trousdale. She was booked on one count of child abuse, one count of endangering the life and health of a minor and one count of theft. Police said she had removed screws from a light in her holding cell.

Copyright 2013 CBS 5 (KPHO Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved.

"Clickable to group"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)