Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

amazon question

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:18 AM
  • 7 Replies
I ordered something from amazon about a week ago. It has already shipped but they are still saying I won't get it til july. Does anyone shop there? Does it really take that long?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Firenygirl180
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:20 AM
Did you order directly from Amazon or from another seller through Amazon?
brandi2781
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:24 AM
It is probably coming from china, amazon is a great place to shop but you have to check where it is coming from always. On a side note though, I usually get my stuff earlier than what the always say.
evilangel198431
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 9:11 AM
It is through another seller. Its dsi pens and the kids need them lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RADmomma
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 9:13 AM
I usually get things quicker than posted but if its from another seller it could take a little longer!
aj23
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 9:20 AM

I order dsi stylus all the time from sellers in Hong Kong. It gives a really long shipping time just in case it gets hung up in customs but I've gotten them as fast as 4 days and as slow as 10. It's never taken a long time considering the distance but it can.

I love the fact I can order 30 of those things for a couple of dollars vs $15 for like 4 from walmart. I'll gladly wait a week. 

I order a ton of other things from Amazon and I get it in 2 days because I have Prime so the stylus are the exception to the shipping.

Quoting evilangel198431:

It is through another seller. Its dsi pens and the kids need them lol

gatorsgirl0120
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 9:31 AM

I order from them frequently. Usually it depends on what the item is or where is it coming from. I had an item last month saying it wouldn't be delivered until this month, but I got it before their estimated delivery dates. 

xixCandyxix
by Candy on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:00 AM

When I order things from amazon it only takes like 4 days. I can't say cause I don't know you bought & from what country. The things I've gotten from like China get here sooner than the things from USA.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN