Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

help name my kitties?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:50 AM
  • 14 Replies

I'm getting these 2 kittens. Just the kittens not the mother.

The girl whose porch they are under is allergic & has only caught the white one so far. Working on the black one. Not sure of the gender.

Anyway I'm thinkin of calling them

Midnight & either Twilight or Starlight or something. These  names can kind of go either gender (No not cause of the twilight movies. Because I had another black cat name Midnight & that got me thinking!)

Or Sasha & Misha, those names can go male or female.

Onyx and Opal if the black one is a boy & the white one's a girl.

Or maybe Orpheus and Pandora. 

IDK.

The white one is a boy & I named him Marley. She gave up on getting the black kitten for me.

by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xixCandyxix
by Candy on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:51 AM

kidlover2
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 9:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Awww! I had a black and white kitty named Bessie. She was the best cat ever.
yryssa1
by Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 9:52 AM
I have a cat named Pandora, Dora for short. The name onyx is cool, I like that (as long as you don't know any pokemon fans). Sasha is a cute name too! Shadow? I had a stray I named Phantom (he was black). You have some great names :) once the kittens are with you, I bet the names will pop out at you.
xixCandyxix
by Candy on Jun. 13, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Well Onyx is a gemstone just like Opal. One is black one is white. Oh I like Phantom! IUt's more the white kitty (which she already caught) that I can't think of the name for.

Quoting yryssa1:

I have a cat named Pandora, Dora for short. The name onyx is cool, I like that (as long as you don't know any pokemon fans). Sasha is a cute name too! Shadow? I had a stray I named Phantom (he was black). You have some great names :) once the kittens are with you, I bet the names will pop out at you.

yryssa1
by Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Onyx is my favorite stone :) Onyx is also a pokémon lol That's why I mentioned pokemon fans. I named him phantom because he only came around once in awhile to make his presence known. Phantom for a white cat is definitely more fitting :) enjoy the kittens!

Quoting xixCandyxix:

Well Onyx is a gemstone just like Opal. One is black one is white. Oh I like Phantom! IUt's more the white kitty (which she already caught) that I can't think of the name for.

Quoting yryssa1:

mom_dl6
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Orpheus and Pandora are really cute and i think would fit great !

acb4415
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 11:41 AM

I used to have a wite kitty named Elvis and a black kitty Named Guss

xixCandyxix
by Candy on Jun. 28, 2013 at 1:37 PM

I named the white one Marley. She gave up & never got the other even though it comes right up on her porch. I'm pissed. Now I remember why I ditched her lazy ass after high school lol.

Quoting acb4415:

I used to have a wite kitty named Elvis and a black kitty Named Guss

alphamom26
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this

♪♫ Ebony and Ivory ♪♫ They go together in perfect harmony :)

loriec
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 3:11 PM

Phantom and Casper

Quoting xixCandyxix:

Quoting yryssa1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)