Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

So, so hurt. What in the world should I do?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 4:19 PM
  • 23 Replies

Hello I'm new and I need some help. I just found out that I'm pregnant and my husband doesn't want the baby! He wants to adopt him or her out to another family. He didn't even have the balls to tell me instead he goes and tells this to this bitch that I just hate and she messages me saying that I need to either abort my baby, adopt it out to a better family or become a single parent because my husband doesn't want it. I'm so heart broken I don't know what to do. Should I say anything to him about this? I know it's true because after she messaged me I got onto his facebook  page(we know eachothers passwords) and I see the message's he sent her! 

by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 4:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bethgoedeken
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 4:29 PM
9 moms liked this

I'd chose the single parent option. Your husband went behind your back with sensitive information. Fuck that.

spunky946
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Yes.

Quoting bethgoedeken:

I'd chose the single parent option. Your husband went behind your back with sensitive information. Fuck that.

jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Jun. 13, 2013 at 4:31 PM
It's up to you. If you want the baby then I say keep it and be a single mom.
lovemymini
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 4:32 PM
I'd ditch him! Take care of your baby:)
Sunshine257
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 4:35 PM
I would keep the baby and ditch the husband. That is messed up he went to her and not you. Even more messed up she felt it was her right to contact you. Who is this woman to him? Mistress?

My dh doesn't want another baby and he knows I won't have an abortion. So I hope I am not in your shoes one day.
Marimaru
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 5:45 PM
1 mom liked this

He could have just been freaking out and venting.  Tell the woman to mind her own damn business, and then discuss it with your husband.  

momto3B
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 5:46 PM
2 moms liked this

Before you make any decision about your pregnancy, you two need to go to a marriage counselor, immediately. You need to decide if this is a marriage either of you want to be in given the lack of communication and very different attitudes. 

Best of luck.

jomami
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 5:51 PM

Is he having an affair with the other woman?  Why is he confiding in her about this very personal situation? Maybe you should leave him and raise the baby on your own.  Your dh doesn't sound very trustworthy.

RADmomma
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 6:04 PM
Who is this other woman? Why doesn't he talk to you? Do you have other kids?
hugss
Take some *Time Out for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:43 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 6:39 PM

Big hugs to you hon,
Sit down & discuss this with your husband.  Try counseling
If that doesn't work then decide what YOU want.
Good luck & let us know how it goes ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)