Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My baby girl is dead, she was only 23 weeks old but still she was my child.  She was diagnosed with downs but still my beautiful little sophie, how do you go on.  I feel like an empty shell of nothing anymore, I am new to this whole forum thing but I am so sad and feel like so much is gone.

by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 7:29 PM
Replies (141-147):
Jerichos_Mommy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 5:48 AM
I am so sorry and heartbroken for you. I lost a baby at 18 weeks and have had two infant deaths. I can only tell you that time will ease (not erase) your pain. Praying for you.
belinda40
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:45 AM
I know how you feel i lose my baby boy died 45 mins after he was born. I has been almost 3 years and somedays i feel like it was yesterday. As time goes by the pain starts to ease. I know my baby is with Jesus that what keeps me going. sorry for your lost just hold on the Jesus and will get you where you need to be.
tamullen607
by Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:49 AM

I'm sorry for your loss. :( My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Alwaysmotivated
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:58 AM

So sorry to hear of your Loss.. Hope you can find some support to help you thru this.. Hugs!

lauriespage
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 5:31 PM

I am so sorry

latestart1only
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:09 PM

sorry for your loss. I will keep you inprayers

egie54
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, i know how you feel 'coz i had experienced this kind of loss too. My baby girl was almost 7 months old when i had "still birth".  She was my first and i never had a baby girl again. But God is so good that He comforted me. Now i have 3 grown up boys and 2 grandsons. I really like this quote from Og Mandino: "THIS TOO SHALL PASS:) Whatever we feel right now will also pass, just keep pressing on! Lift your head up and let that sadness PASS!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)