Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Gift Ideas

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:31 PM
  • 15 Replies

So, Father's day is coming up. My son's father is sooo great even though he is 19 and in college. (I am 18)

I will be starting a new job on Monday so at the moment, I do not have any money. I really want to give him something great, creative, from the heart, and also something that my 13 month old can be apart of. Addition to that, I would like to do something for him that's just from me. I have no idea what to do or where to start. I would love thoughts and ideas! Thank you!

by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WendyJR
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this
We went to michaels and the kids (ds-4 dd-2) picked out a craft to make for dh. I figure i will make his favorite dinner and let him play Xbox all day if that's what he wants lol. We also got him cards.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Evansmommy1130
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Walgreens has where you can make a 8x10 collage for free using the code DADCOLLAGE
Cassmom18
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:54 PM

wow thanks. Do I need to bring some pics/ Like what do I need to do/bring?

Evansmommy1130
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:57 PM
I've always made mine online and then picked it up in the store.

Quoting Cassmom18:

wow thanks. Do I need to bring some pics/ Like what do I need to do/bring?

KairisMama
by Ruby Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I always give my DH a picture collage of the kids.

Cassmom18
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Quoting Evansmommy1130:

Walgreens has where you can make a 8x10 collage for free using the code DADCOLLAGE

can u send me the link please? I can not find it. Thank you sooo much.

Evansmommy1130
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Free 8x10 Collage PrintCoupon code: DADCOLLAGEExpires: Saturday, June 15th.See details****Shop Prints now ›

****Not valid on Mobile. Only one coupon code per order. Only one free 8x10 print per household. Shipping and handling may apply. Coupon code DADCOLLAGE valid for one use per account thru June 15, 2013. Code must be entered at time of checkout to apply discount. Photo cart must include your 8x10 print at time of checkout to qualify. Discount does not apply to sinlge image prints, scrapbook pages, magazine covers, previous purchases, taxes or shipping charges. Order must be placed by logged-in customer by June 15, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. Central Time to qualify. Timing will be determined by Walgreens server clock. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Multiple coupon codes may or may not be used based on cart contents. Offer valid on Walgreens.com/photo only.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:59 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 3:51 PM

Looks like you have some great ideas here,
Let us know what you decide :)

crwspringer
by Platinum Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 3:56 PM
I love the t shirts that say worlds greatest dad and you use fabric paint to put the hand prints and foot prints on.
We did that for my hubby several years ago and he still wears the shirt. Dd also loves to compare her hands now to the size they were when she was 2.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 4:02 PM

My husband got a t shirt a week or two ago. 

And then we are going to this restruant called Shady Maple tomorrow since they aren't open on Sundays. 

That's all he wants.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN