Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Who's ready?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:27 PM
  • 10 Replies

For school to be back in session? I am. My kids have been so grumpy since school has been out. Ugh. So over grumpy kids! ;/

by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa :) on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:32 PM

my daughter hasnt even gotten out of school yet..she's in til june 26th...and i am soooo ready for her to be done!! no more early mornings!! woo hoo!!  i like her being home with me :)

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:55 PM

Our school is still in session.  She has 3 more days.   We have tentative plans to keep moderately busy but for the first few weeks wil be the busiest.  She is currently sick so waiting for test results to come back from the more intense test.  The simpler tests came back negative.

tyrelsmom
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:27 PM
We still have 2 weeks to go before this year ends. Kindergarten has only 2 days left.
rosaleeandtwo
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:28 PM
My daughter is out next week. My son was out last week but starts his summer session next week.
Big_Momma_X02
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:33 PM

My children's school got out Today,next week they start summer camp.

kansasmom1978
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:34 PM

My kids have been out since mid may. It's been okay since ds is in summer school. He has autism and needs the extra time. But come July I will be ready for school lol

TableforSeven
by Judy on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:03 AM

Schools are still in session here.  My daughters' last day is June 20 -- my sons' last day is June 30 -- my last day isn't until July 4!

Kitschy
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Not at all, she just got out! I love summer. 

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 1:33 AM

my kids are loving summer... outside most of the day and when they are inside they get cartoons... very happy kids

Rust.n.Gears
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 1:36 AM

My kids were always this way. I got them workbooks from Barnes & Noble back then. Now I homeschool them and we take very short breaks. They can't do months.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)