Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Get it to stinking together girl. seriously

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 3:36 PM
  • 47 Replies
1 mom liked this

I have a best friend, and she literally is my best friend, I promise. 

Thick or thin. Love the girl to death, she will be god momma to my twinkies. 

She has been with a guy for like 5 years now. He is a nice guy. 

Only issue is, he beats the crap out of her. 

She calls me once a week bawling and crying because the guy beat the crap out of her. 

And she wants to know why it keeps happening. 

BECAUSE I LOVE YOU GIRL, BUT BECAUSE YOU KEEP LETTING HIM COME BACK TO YOU. 

She won't let me take her to the police station and press charges or set a restraining order against him. 

She says she wants her daughter to have both a dad and a mom, which I understand, but she is really setting her daughter up to fail, and think it's okay for a man to beat on her. 

by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
strawberryLVR
by Gold Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 3:38 PM
2 moms liked this

if he beats her he isNOT a nice guy. good crap. We get in life what we feel we deserve. If we have low self esteem, we feel like we deserve what we get! If she had better self esteem, she would leave! so sorry for her, she needs help and needs to get out that is just insanity! :(

MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Trust me I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

He is really great with her daughter. 

But it just annoys me that she won't let me take her to the office. 

And I just told her, because she asked why she lives like this. 

I said 

"Girl I love you, and you know that I do, but you keep letting him back, so he thinks that it's okay."

Quoting strawberryLVR:

if he beats her he isNOT a nice guy. good crap. We get in life what we feel we deserve. If we have low self esteem, we feel like we deserve what we get! If she had better self esteem, she would leave! so sorry for her, she needs help and needs to get out that is just insanity! :(

5PointedHuman
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 3:43 PM

Just love her. Don't tell her what to do, because she already has someone to do that. Just support her, because she has no one to do that. Help her to find her own voice. You are not a liberator. She must liberate herself, or it will never cease. 

MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 3:46 PM

I know I know. 

I've already told her, My hands and mouth aren't pregnant. I will put the mother fucker in his place. 

And she knows that I will. 

We were going to move to SD for a job (it fell through), and I warned himm "I said the first damn phone call I get a 2am because you beat her, I swear to god I am on the red eye, and I will come striaght to your damn house, because I now know where you live, and I will beat you like you beat her, got it?"

That was four months ago, and this is the first text that she has told me about.

Quoting 5PointedHuman:

Just love her. Don't tell her what to do, because she already has someone to do that. Just support her, because she has no one to do that. Help her to find her own voice. You are not a liberator. She must liberate herself, or it will never cease. 

5PointedHuman
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 3:49 PM

It's a very difficult thing. I know how you feel, wanting to give him what he truly deserves. The odd thing is, he's putting himself in his place, and he cannot even see it. Filthy abusive prick -_-

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

I know I know. 

I've already told her, My hands and mouth aren't pregnant. I will put the mother fucker in his place. 

We were going to move to SD for a job (it fell through), and I warned himm "I said the first damn phone call I get a 2am because you beat her, I swear to god I am on the red eye, and I will come striaght to your damn house, because I now know where you live, and I will beat you like you beat her, got it?"

That was four months ago, and this is the first text that she has told me about.

Quoting 5PointedHuman:

MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 3:51 PM

Yup. 

And I'm not even telling my husband about this time either. 

Because he has had about enough of it as well, and my husband will shoot the bastard. 

Or come up with a way to murder him and no one finding out. 

He has a military book telling you how to do certain things and no one finding out. 

Quoting 5PointedHuman:

It's a very difficult thing. I know how you feel, wanting to give him what he truly deserves. The odd thing is, he's putting himself in his place, and he cannot even see it. Filthy abusive prick -_-

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

I know I know. 

Quoting 5PointedHuman:

crwspringer
by Platinum Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 3:53 PM
2 moms liked this
If she is so concerned about her kid having a mom and a dad she needs to leave his ass before mom is DEAD.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Does she not understand it could move on to the child as well as the child get older?   Was your friend raised in an abusive household?   I would just be her friend and watch her back as best as i could.   I wonder if you could report the violence anonmously (sp) to get him out of the house but keep the mom and child together.

MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 3:55 PM

I've told her, and my mother has told her as well, that this is going to effect her daughter, and her daughter is going to bring one of him home.  

And then what is she going to do? She isn't going to be able to tell daughter to leave him, because daughter is going to say "Well dad acted like that." 

Quoting frndlyfn:

Does she not understand it could move on to the child as well as the child get older?   Was your friend raised in an abusive household?   I would just be her friend and watch her back as best as i could.   I wonder if you could report the violence anonmously (sp) to get him out of the house but keep the mom and child together.

mom_dl6
by Platinum Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 3:58 PM

How does one equate a Woman Beater as a  Nice Guy going crazy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN