Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Super easy toddler meals?

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:41 PM
  • 69 Replies
1 mom liked this
I have a ten month old who is moving quickly in the feeding department. She demolishes stage 3 baby food and seems most happy when she's feeding herself with finger foods(cheese cubes, crackers, easy mac, chicken nuggets, banana chunks). I am very much pregnant and have a super messy husband (constantly cleaning!). I don't have a lot of time for cooking since i spend most of my time off my feet (sciatic nerve and swelling nightmares!) and i'm new at this. I need ideas for super easy meals that are filling. Thanks in advance for the suggestions!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovemymini
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this

http://www.easytoddlerfood.com/

lovemymini
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:45 PM
3 moms liked this

Octodog on ramen with green food coloring.. I use angel hair pasta though

mama23brie
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:46 PM
I have a prehistoric phone that only loads mobile sites. And this is the only way i get on here :( but if i get to a computer i'll check it out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama23brie
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Dang it i keep forgetting to quote people today lol

those are absolutely adorable! But i totally don't have time for that usually, i'm lazy lol. But i'm doing it for her birthday for sure!!

Quoting lovemymini:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemymini
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:55 PM

They are super cute and taste better than normal hotdogs lol

Quoting mama23brie:

Dang it i keep forgetting to quote people today lol

those are absolutely adorable! But i totally don't have time for that usually, i'm lazy lol. But i'm doing it for her birthday for sure!!

Quoting lovemymini:

AlexasMommy2009
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:22 PM
2 moms liked this

My daughter LOVED the Gerber Graduate Meals!  Kinda like a tv dinner but healthier and pieces just right for little ones to feed themselves!  I wouldn't feel them to a child every day, but when you dont have time to cook this would be perfect...just pop it in the microwave for a few seconds and you're done!

http://www.gerber.com/allstages/products/meal_options/toddlers_lil_entrees_cheese_ravioli.aspx

pregnantmama105
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:28 PM
My ds loves toast in the morning. Scrambled eggs. Yogurt. Cottage cheese. He will eat whatever we are eatting. So like fresh fruit. Or soup... pizza. He loves gold fish.... he eats sandwhiches too.
Heather101413
by Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:33 PM
3 moms liked this

I do fresh fruit. I also buy canned fruit and drain the juice and cut it up, she loves it because it is  softer than regular fruit.  Mandarin oranges are her favorite :)

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:37 PM
2 moms liked this
I feed my kids what we are eating at that point. I have never ever made special meals for my kids. My two younger kids didn't start really eating until they could feed themselves. So, for every meal I just gave them soft cooked veggies, meats, and fruits... Whatever we were having they got the same thing! Or I use cooked sweet potatoes pieces of avocado, blended up chunks of meat with the veggies into smaller mashed up pieces they could feed themselves.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Junebaby18
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:45 PM
4 moms liked this
Just give her the same food you are eating for meals. No extra prep or food to prepare. Easiest thing to do.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)