Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Came home from wok around 12 am saw something white on the road slowed down . This little kitty was hit and the driver fled the scene. this other kid also stop and was talking on the phone with his mom he say his mom was going to call for help an he left. I had dh move it to the side of the road called animal hospital they can t pick him up was told to call police deparment gave the address but no one came. He was still outside when I left for work again this am. came back from work at 4:30 pm dh and I decided to bing him to the animal hospital ourselves. I feel soo bad for him, and hope he recover but his leg is broken because he was dragging last night..
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 5:44 PM
Replies (11-19):
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa :) on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:28 AM

how sad. i cant believe everyone just left the poor kitty! good on you, for trying to help!

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Poor little guy!!!

happysnappy
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:07 PM

awww poor baby.  Hope he feels better soon!!!

mom_dl6
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Glad to know there are still people out in the world that Care 

you rock

MelaniesMama
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:53 PM

omg1 the poor thing was on the side of the road that long!? Poor thing.  i would have picked it up immediately & taken it to the vet as soon as the doors were open.  Hope he is ok.  Have you heard anything back about him?  Is he going to be ok?  Did you visit the neightbors houses to see if they are missing a cat?

MANILOVE
by Bronze Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 11:31 PM
I m allergic to cat, my son wanted to keep it. I 'll call tomorrow to see how his doing

Quoting MelaniesMama:

omg1 the poor thing was on the side of the road that long!? Poor thing.  i would have picked it up immediately & taken it to the vet as soon as the doors were open.  Hope he is ok.  Have you heard anything back about him?  Is he going to be ok?  Did you visit the neightbors houses to see if they are missing a cat?

AliKatAK47
I'm bored
Yesterday at 10:40 AM
by Bronze Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 11:39 PM

Awww.  Poor kitty. You're such a good person for seeking medical help for him. 

MelaniesMama
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 11:49 AM

any news on this little guy?  Hope he is ok.

p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:23 PM

oh my!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)