Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Mobile Photo

So I was wearing my frohawk yesterday at the fair and I got the most strangest looks ever. I rocked my frohawk I understand some people wouldn't wear it but don't look at me like I have crap all over me lol.
Here is how I wore it.
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Replies (31-39):
godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:51 AM

I do also. I got this cute purple dress im going to wear when me and my husband go out with my heels and my hair like this i cant wait.

Quoting JulietAngel89:

I think it looks sexy!!!

emmy526
by Emmy on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:09 AM

i used to see that in the 80's

momto3boys85
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:06 AM

I have thick curly hair, I'm italian so not sure how cute my hair would look in this style, but I think its a nice look for those that can rock the style. 

ConcernedCousin
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:59 AM

my mom is white and has thick hair and my sister has "black" hair. I swear I'm beginning to think I was adopted!! I saw the pic you posted and you my dear are freaking GORGEOUS!! I"m jealous lol

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

I'm mixed too! My mom is black, my dad is white. I was blessed with my momma's hair! Lol! I used to relax my hair but just chopped it all off in January. :)

Quoting ConcernedCousin:

i'm mixed so my hair is thinner than that but if i had the right texture I would wear it. I think not everyone can wear that style, but on the right person it is beautiful

Closet_Case
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:00 AM
I dont have a fro but ive always wanted to go short enough for a fauxhawk
momofsixangels
Trial starts the 25th next month. Hope he gets life or death row
Wednesday at 10:42 PM
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:03 AM

I couldnt pull the look off

Babujai
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:05 AM
2 moms liked this

I have and do wear a frohawk.

This is my super stretched and picked out frohawk:

This is the curly frohawk:

shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Lol! And, awwww thank you! I don't see it but thanks lol!

Quoting ConcernedCousin:

my mom is white and has thick hair and my sister has "black" hair. I swear I'm beginning to think I was adopted!! I saw the pic you posted and you my dear are freaking GORGEOUS!! I"m jealous lol

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

I'm mixed too! My mom is black, my dad is white. I was blessed with my momma's hair! Lol! I used to relax my hair but just chopped it all off in January. :)

Quoting ConcernedCousin:

i'm mixed so my hair is thinner than that but if i had the right texture I would wear it. I think not everyone can wear that style, but on the right person it is beautiful

sunny_smiles
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:01 PM

I think it looks awesome for those who can pull it off, like the woman in the pic. I for one am not one of those women ;) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)