Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello to everyone

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:59 AM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this
Hi everyone I am new here. I am the mother of a three yr old boy. I freelance photographer and the author and illustrator of a children's book that just became available on amazon kindle ebook, called A Star IN You. I look forward to getting to know all of you.
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChildtoCherish
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello Everyone,

wave

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello and welcome :)

HilbillyMamaof3
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello
funhappymom
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome! Have you always wanted to write a book?

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:29 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:04 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
So nice to meet you :)

imprint_mom
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Thank you everyone for your warm welcomes and cute graphics. I am excited to be here. @funnyhappymom I have always written, but it was mostly poetry. I didn't even fathom this until after my son was born. I am a stay at home mom for the most part but I am also photographer but I do that on a freelance basis. So what does everyone else do?

Quoting imprint_mom:

Hi everyone I am new here. I am the mother of a three yr old boy. I freelance photographer and the author and illustrator of a children's book that just became available on amazon kindle ebook, called A Star IN You. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

imprint_mom
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Thank you everyone for your warm welcomes and cute graphics. I am excited to be here. @funnyhappymom I have always written, but it was mostly poetry. I didn't even fathom this until after my son was born. I am a stay at home mom for the most part but I am also photographer but I do that on a freelance basis. So what does everyone else do?

Quoting imprint_mom:

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:41 AM
Hi! Welcome to CafeMom! Nice to meet you!

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat
with us Every Tuesday!

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Welcome!  Congrats on the book,  Sounds cute.

jconney80
by Ruby Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 4:20 PM
welcome to Cafemom!! Congrats on your book!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)