Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Birthday Gift Ideas for a 1 year old?

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:19 AM
  • 9 Replies

I am having trouble coming up with good ideas for birthday present ideas for our daughter. She will be turning one in august and my family wants a list of ideas of things to get her. We saved all the clothes we had used for her older sister so she really doesn't need any clothes. Any ideas?

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MommyTo2Boyz
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:23 AM

A walking toy that can be pushed, outdoor play toys, blocks.....that's all I can think of.

lilblu399
by Tamika on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:25 AM
Mega blocks, percussion instruments, balls, a soft doll or Teddy bear(stuffed animal)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:26 AM

puzzles, soft or hard board books, a dolly to hold, maybe a cd of toddler music to listen to.   Tons of stuff.

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?categoryId=10811241&searchURL=false&f=PAD%2FBoy+Girl%2FGirls&fbc=1&fbn=Boy+Girl%7CGirls&ab=TRU_Header:Girls:Family

Momofmenagerie
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:26 AM
1 mom liked this
A big box, seriously .... :-D
beadingmom17
by Rachel on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:27 AM
Zoo membership, children's museum membership, giftcards, college money, water park pass, a kiddie tent/fort
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kellymarie7108
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:28 AM

We have a walking toy that can be pushed and plenty of blocks. Will take a look at outdoor toys though. 

Quoting MommyTo2Boyz:

A walking toy that can be pushed, outdoor play toys, blocks.....that's all I can think of.

alexis_06
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:56 AM

anything that makes noise..lol

BlessedMommy312
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:05 AM
A walker that can be pushed, a learning activity table with a detachable face. Anything that helps her learn and lights up and makes noises that's for her age. Which is pretty much everything right now. Her 1st baby books, one of those Baby cars she can scoot around on(with her feet) in the house or outside. Aw! You could get here a little doll house to play in outside. Swim wear, swim float for babies or a life jacket coat.
BlessedMommy312
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:07 AM
Our son just turned one June 11th and his b- day party is this Saturday .I.already know what some of his gifts are.

Quoting BlessedMommy312:

A walker that can be pushed, a learning activity table with a detachable face. Anything that helps her learn and lights up and makes noises that's for her age. Which is pretty much everything right now. Her 1st baby books, one of those Baby cars she can scoot around on(with her feet) in the house or outside. Aw! You could get here a little doll house to play in outside. Swim wear, swim float for babies or a life jacket coat.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)