Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you use public retstrooms?

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:29 AM
  • 18 Replies
Im not to fond of it myself never have been. Super sani freak when it comes to my children using them. AND TO ADD TO IT my kids were in a full bathroom with me and shouted "eww mommy your pooping" wow Emergencies only or often???
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momani4
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:31 AM
CORRECTION HAHA NO REALLY RESTROOMS I PROMISE NO MORE COFFEE.
Aislinn
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:31 AM
2 moms liked this

When I have to go, I have to go. I am a "hoverer" or "nester", though. And, luckily, in my neck of the woods, we have really clean restrooms. I was shocked to see how nasty restrooms can get in other parts of the country.

jeweldragons
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah I do.  

sahmw2010
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:45 AM
2 moms liked this
I WAS gonna say that public restrooms are more sanitary then mine, cuz they clean it through out the day, and i only clean mine once a week on my deep clean days. But i went to use a gas station potty on the way from MI to AL and EEEWWW!! I told my hubby to drive to the next stop because this was nasty. Also, the public restrooms are cleaned more then mine cuz they have more people using it then i do at home. Lol. Either way OP, if i gotta go, i gotta go use it.. Or drive to the next closest. Lol

Quoting Aislinn:

When I have to go, I have to go. I am a "hoverer" or "nester", though. And, luckily, in my neck of the woods, we have really clean restrooms. I was shocked to see how nasty restrooms can get in other parts of the country.

Big_Momma_X02
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Whenever i need to go , i go.   I can not afford to be embarrassed to use a public restroom when my stomach is acting up.  DD will hold her bladder though if the toilets flush too loudly.

sunny_smiles
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this

I really try not to use them, but if we are far from home and it is a must, well then I bite the bullet and hover lol.

TableforSeven
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL!!!  I am out too much anymore to NOT use public bathrooms.  I don't like them when they are gross....but it isn't worth freaking out over just using one.

lalalamama
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I use them when I won't make it home in time. I hover, wash my hands well and use a paper towel to open the exit door. Hate it when there's no hook on the door 'cause I have to hold my purse with my teeth!
When dss were young I'd have them stand on my feet to make sure they cleared the rim.
Marimaru
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I use them when I need them.  I don't wait for things to be an emergency.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)