Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Question....if your spouse passes away and you get remarried......

Posted by   + Show Post

when you pass away....who do you get buried beside ? Your first husband/wife or your second husband/wife?

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:25 PM
Replies (41-50):
thatgirl70
by Carin on Jun. 18, 2013 at 1:42 AM

Won't matter, I'm going to be cremated, don't want anyone (including myself) wasting thousands of dollars on a box that goes into the ground. My ashes can be scattered somewhere, or if they want, keep them in an urn on a mantle.

Or better yet, I thought feeding my body to sharks wouldn't be a bad idea...

I won't get married again anyway.

cox3
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 6:39 AM
I have seen both done. Up to you.
Basherte
by Silver Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:11 AM
1 mom liked this

The one you were married to when you died.

CafeMom Tickers
marieKilbane
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:27 AM

rI rather myself, I have noone bury with

xxMichellexx
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:56 AM

I had a discussion with my DH about who I wouldn't want him to marry if anything happened to me.. I wouldn't remarry and would want to be buried with my DH..

l would actually prefer DH to not get remarried, but that is my heart saying that.. We have been together 23 years and married 14.. I could not be with anyone else:)

bethgoedeken
by Silver Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this

neither, i get creamated, turned into diamonds and given to my children!

babyspots17
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:26 PM

I want to be cremated the ground doesn't need more shit going into it.

skyie
by New Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 5:39 PM
Why would u get remarried in the first place if i lost my husband i would not get remarried i only panned to married once and once only even if i devorce i would never get remarried
momto3boys85
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Exactly what my husband and I think about being buried and whoever said they wanted to be stuffed on their couch, my husband says funny shit like that all the time, I told him what was said and he cracked up laughing. 

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

Exactly. I either want to be scattered or have a tree planted with my ashes.

DH and I think grave yards are a waste of space and refuse to be entombed somewhere. It just sounds so unpleasant to us.

Quoting jomami:

The problem is only solved if you have your ashes scattered somewhere or something like that.

My grandparents were both cremated but before they died, the bought a shelf at a mausoleum where their urns sit next to each other!

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

DH and I don't believe in being buried. We are going to be cremated. Problem solved.

skyelyns_mommie
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 6:27 PM
I'm also being cremated and having my ashes out in the family crept. I told my family is the want to take some of my ashes and put them in a necklace or something they can. Or they cam just throw me in the ocean.

Quoting Schizomom91:

Im getting cremated, my kids can decide what to do from there

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)